Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: AR pistol picture thread

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    Just need to cut the barrel to 10.5 and add a grip stop, then it'll be my dedicated bump in the night gun. Will def be adding a pdw brace when it's released
    Off topic- what is this "PDW brace" you mention?

On topic;

Since we're at 69 pages of people using the Blade, has anyone managed to break one yet? Specifically curious in regard to a hard knock to the side causing causing rotation of the Blade, and the adjustment screw to tear out of/through the rather shallow detent divot in the buffer tube.

I've been playing with a Blade on a LAW folder, and it seems potentially weak in this regard.
    Thoughts?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Off topic- what is this "PDW brace" you mention?

On topic;

Since we're at 69 pages of people using the Blade, has anyone managed to break one yet? Specifically curious in regard to a hard knock to the side causing causing rotation of the Blade, and the adjustment screw to tear out of/through the rather shallow detent divot in the buffer tube.

I've been playing with a Blade on a LAW folder, and it seems potentially weak in this regard.
    Thoughts?
    I believe he was talking about this sight unseen;

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...tol-arm-brace/
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

That's the one. Was told by sb tactical late December would be the release for it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Emtothedee,

Who's rail is that on your pistol?

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

Interesting.
    If I was in the market for an MPX I'd be all over that.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post
    Emtothedee,

Who's rail is that on your pistol?
    It's an Lmt lm8mrp monolithic upper

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    On topic;

Thoughts?
    I've got at least 700 rounds of 223/5.56 through the pistol with the blade on it with no problem. I've also used it for upwards of 10K rounds of utm/simunition classes where its been dropped, banged into walls and shot with said sims/utms. I had it on a plain pistol buffer tube with no indents for a bit and it did rotate there. Once I siwtched to the KAK tube with the indents it hasn't shifted at all.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    That's the one. Was told by sb tactical late December would be the release for it.
    Now available for Pre-Order from Maxim Defense:

They also seem to have another Pistol device that omits the Arm Brace portion called the "EXC":

Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    My first pistol build. Did it on the cheap with parts I sourced here and there and came in under 500 bucks I think. Just wanted to try one after looking at the pictures in this thread.

Spikes lower with Anderson LPK and JP trigger/hammer springs.
    Strike Industries Mag release, ambi safety, and charging handle
    Anderson Bolt
    Magpul K+ grip and trigger guard.
    CMMG Pistol buffer and shockwave.
    PSA 10.5" upper with random 10" rail we found in a box at my local dealer and a random flash hider as well.
    Primary arms 30mm red dot and Aimpoint mount.
    H2 buffer with carbine length gas and YHM gas block.

Just finished pinning it together this morning, I'll probably run to the range near work in Carlsbad NM Friday morning and run some rounds through it as I didn't have any time to do it before I left Ft Worth today. Still to come would be red Strike fwd assist and bolt catch. If it runs good and I like it I'll probably fill out paperwork and get a stock on it whenever the ATF gets to me.

Feedback Score
    Oops, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Knownot; 12-10-16 at 02:58.

Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast