Thread: apocalypse man

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

apocalypse man

Has anyone seen this? I think some of it might be a stretch, but some other ideas seem ok. It is in multiple parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyZuvLo4eJA
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    It's the one staring Rudy(?) from Generation kill correct?

I watched a few episodes awhile back... So so, I guess.

I figured it got cancelled when I hadn't seen it on in so long.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
    It's the one staring Rudy(?) from Generation kill correct?

I watched a few episodes awhile back... So so, I guess.

I figured it got canceled when I hadn't seen it on in so long.
    You are probably right, I don't know. I had never seen it before. It was interesting. I would not even try some of his suggestions, but there were a few good ideas.
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    You are correct it's the guy from Generation Kill. I like the idea behind the series and as pointed out some of things seem a little out there. However as most "survival" shows go there is some good stuff with the bad. All in all I found the show entertaining and with some good outside the box thinking.
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I caught this on youtube as well a couple of months ago. I thought some of the stuff was pretty interesting. Definately entertaining. Rudy is the man!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Kind of like Bear Grylls, except I'm never going to find myself lost in the middle of the desert or stuck in the mountains of Canada. If stuff truly hit the fan, I would most likely be 20-50 miles from a large city.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    this was on a long time ago. it was a single 1 hour special, on history channel, or maybe discovery.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Speak of the devil. It actually just started on the History Channel.

Feedback Score
    There was a big discussion on this show a year or so ago, along with some other SHTF shows, ran in the same week. It was pretty interesting, but I like the other one better, about a plague outbreak in major cities, survival, bugging out, human dynamics, how society rediscover agrarian/pioneering skills and towns become mini fortresses, food wars, etc... along with dialog from survival experts from both civilian and military, as well as psychologist.

Found it, History channel: After Armageddon: http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rmageddon&aq=0
    Last edited by RogerinTPA; 02-25-11 at 20:58. Reason: Add additional info
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I caught it when it was first aired on the History Channel. It was very entertaining but I sure wouldn't call it educational.