Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Masada to be in the New Ghost Recon

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kal View Post

People get happy over the dumbest stuff.
    Some people say the dumbest stuff...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Dude, my 360 got red lights 3 days ago and just will not work. I called service and I'm getting it replaced. And just when I was going to get Halo 3. Murphy is a real a-hole.

About the Masada, it's just an AR18. There's nothing to be excited about.

wooooooooooohhhhh big deal, you can change a barrel. That's retarded.

If I want a short or long barrel, I'll just buy a hole new gun. That's what ends up happening anyway. You buy a 20" AR15, then you buy a 16" flat top to set up as a house gun. You end up eventually buying a retractable stock lower for your 16".

No difference with the Masada. You got a 16", then you want a SBR so you register the upper receiver and get a 10" barrel. All of a sudden you feel the need to "finish" the 16" barrel that has been replaced so you buy an upper and lower and all the other parts, now what do you have?

2 freaking guns.

Yeah. Go back to your HALO. You are obviously better suited to your mother's basement than a forum with real people.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    Yeah. Go back to your HALO. You are obviously better suited to your mother's basement than a forum with real people.
    Why do you have to try and insult me?

Was it my veiw on the Masada rifle that got you upset? What was it?

I brought in good arguments on why the Masada is nothing special. If you disagree, well then I'd like to understand why.

Or maybe you're better suited to an elementry school playground instead of in a forum with real people.

Feedback Score
    Originally Posted by kal
    Dude, my 360 got red lights 3 days ago and just will not work. I called service and I'm getting it replaced. And just when I was going to get Halo 3. Murphy is a real a-hole.

If I want a short or long barrel, I'll just buy a hole new gun. That's what ends up happening anyway. You buy a 20" AR15, then you buy a 16" flat top to set up as a house gun. You end up eventually buying a retractable stock lower for your 16".

No difference with the Masada. You got a 16", then you want a SBR so you register the upper receiver and get a 10" barrel. All of a sudden you feel the need to "finish" the 16" barrel that has been replaced so you buy an upper and lower and all the other parts, now what do you have?

2 freaking guns.

I brought in good arguments on why the Masada is nothing special. If you disagree, well then I'd like to understand why.

Or maybe you're better suited to an elementry school playground instead of in a forum with real people.

I'll give it a shot. First off the Masada is not just an AR-18. For you to make that assumption means you know nothing about the Masada or the AR-18. Are there similarities? Sure. For starters click herehttp://www.magpul.com/pdfs/masada_technote.pdf I'll let you do the research on the differences.

If changing the barrel is the only info on the Masada you see as a value then you do need to stick to video games. And if you think that the answer to changing barrels is buying two rifles that have different barrel lengths then, well you don't have any experience beyond games.

We feel that there is plenty to be excited about the Masada. If you're really into the weapons scene and want to express how you feel, do some research before posting comments like above. Otherwise you look like you're stepping on your dick with golf shoes.
    Magpul bonehead

Feedback Score

Insult? That was no insult. An insult would be if I said you were an assinine idiot that had no business being internet, much less a serious firearms board.

I would HIGHLY suggest that you do just that. Go back to playing HALO and enjoy yourself.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    You think I'm new to the weapons scene because I mentioned video games? lol

BTW, I've seen the tech notes and other stuff already. The masada pretty much uses the same gas system. The bolt group IS AN AR18, and a g36 and a sar80 and numerous others.

Uses the 7 lug bolt with plunger ejector blah blah blah same crap. You take out the firing pin retainer, take out firing pin, take out cam pin, pull out bolt. It's an ar18 dude. The only thing different is that the masada uses one recoil spring/guide rod assebly that's also semi permanently attached to the carrier. The ar18 uses two guide rods and recoil springs.

The only differences is the handling characteristics. The masada is fully ambidextrious and the ar18 is not.

Honestly, I see no differences in operating internally.

And enough with the video game insults, will you?

If you like the masada then get one when it comes out, nobody is stopping you. No need to get so aggressive.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

If I want a short or long barrel, I'll just buy a hole new gun.
    How old are you? Serious question.

Feedback Score
    If you like the masada then get one when it comes out, nobody is stopping you. No need to get so aggressive.
    And if you dont like it, and have not even handled one, then keep your "opinions" to yourself. Better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    Protego quod vallo.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    The only differences is the handling characteristics. The masada is fully ambidextrious and the ar18 is not.
    Tell us the truth, outside of pictures on the internet, you've never seen or handled the Masada -- isn't that true??

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    How old are you? Serious question.

Want to take bets??
    Protego quod vallo.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast