Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Review: Burris Fullfield TAC30 1-4x Scope

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Good luck guys! Make sure and post a review of the MTAC after you try them out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    SWFA has a number of them in stock. I wouldn't wait if you want one for this price as this deal is only until they receive the TAC 30's which have been on backorder forever.
    nuh-uh. not in stock. I ordered, got a confirmation and then backorder notice. I called and was told not in stock yet...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    nuh-uh. not in stock. I ordered, got a confirmation and then backorder notice. I called and was told not in stock yet...
    Yup...just got off the phone with SWFA. Very friendly but told me they have no eta on MTAC's. He said he was told "soon" by Burris and we both laughed...soon could be next week or next year. How many pushbacks have we gotten for the TAC 30's?

Harold

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh man, glad I decided to hold of on ordering a LaRue mount for the MTAC, going to wait until it actually ships from SWFA before I order one, heck who knows, it might be October by then!

Feedback Score
    I just got off the phone with SWFA, was told the MTAC's are about 2 weeks out. Switched my backorder on a Tac30 to a backorder on a MTAC. If anyone has any idea what switch lever will fit this model, I am interested.

Thanks!
    Better known as "The CAC"!

"One is no more armed because he has possession of a firearm than he is a musician because he owns a piano. There is no point in having a gun if you are not capable of using it skillfully."

By: Lt Col Jeff Cooper, U.S.M.C., RIP

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    Interesting. The verbiage in the post on TOS has changed since it popped up yesterday. Even with a wait, it looks to be a good deal.

Feedback Score
    Interesting. The verbiage in the post on TOS has changed since it popped up yesterday. Even with a wait, it looks to be a good deal.
    Seems like a great deal, again thanks for posting that. I figured it was only a matter of time, but from what I can tell across the board, the MTAC is not on such a long backorder as the Tac30. Maybe that extra 100-150 is the deal breaker for a lot of people.

I know I'm glad as all hell to save that money, even if I have to wait a few weeks it's worth it. That's another ammo drop for when it arrives

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    indeed... thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. it looks like the MTAC version addresses all the little things that kept me from ordering the the TAC30 in the first place.

the turrets look different than the TAC 30 as well. I'm wondering if they are the Tac2 type. if not, this is still a very good deal at this price, but if so, that would be golden...

and I'm happy to wait a little till they get them QC'ed or whatever the holdup is...
    Last edited by ra2bach; 07-29-11 at 22:16.
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    Bummer, the special on the MTAC has ended. Seems all my research has pointed me to this scope, for my needs.
    Last edited by NoDogma; 08-01-11 at 22:16.

Feedback Score
    Darn, i'm always a day late and a dollar short.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast