Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Review: Burris Fullfield TAC30 1-4x Scope

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Swede View Post
    Sounds great. Could be something for 3-gun. What's the difference between this and the XTR?
    XTR is a higher-end $$$ model with different reticle. the MTAC looks great for fast combat shooting from 0-300 or 400 yards...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    does anyone have a cat tail for this yet?
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Charlie is working on it.

Hopefully he will have it soon

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/inde...6&#entry966036

Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    does anyone have a cat tail for this yet?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    hey... has anyone noticed that the direction for raising elevation and the markings on the turret are backwards???
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    hey... has anyone noticed that the direction for raising elevation and the markings on the turret are backwards???
    Mine isn't for what it's worth. I have found all the adjustments to be pretty crisp and solid. How are they backwards?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm looking to pick up the tac-30 in the next couple of months. From the pictures, it looks like the LT104 is a good middle of the road mount. I'm a nose to CH guy, any opinions as to which mount might be just right?
    "After extensive research, I picked this rifle because it came with bullets"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOW_0331 View Post
    Mine isn't for what it's worth. I have found all the adjustments to be pretty crisp and solid. How are they backwards?
    I'm talking about the MTAC, so if you have the Tac30 this may not be the same.

removing the caps, there are finger adjustable turrets. looking down at the elevation adjustment, it indicates to turn the knob counter-clockwise to raise point of impact. however, looking at the side of the knob, the numbers increase left to right with 2, 4, 6 on the right side of the knob continuing on around to 24, 26, 28 to 0 (30).

this seems counter to the idea that increasing the elevation actually is indexed as decreasing numbers on the side of the turret, starting at (0) going down through 28, 26, etc...

it's all a little weird as the turrets do not have any way of indicating "zero" once it it sighted in anyway.

is everyone's like this?
    never push a wrench...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345