Page 11 of 220 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you prepared for civil unrest?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I live in a very small town, less than 1000 people. I do not have to worry about the masses rioting around me. That being said, I work in a city that I do have to worry about it, but not as much as most. My biggest concern is getting back home, my wife and I. We have supplies in the vehicles and alt routes set up for his. Once home the masses will have to move some distance to get to my house. The best about my neighborhood is that there are only two ways to get there and both have a choke point with some stand off from my house.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    You may live in a small town, but you still live near Fayettnam that would casue me to worry.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    That is true. But I do live about 45 min outside of the 'nam. There are many natural barriers in the way. There are many different directions that people would take before coming to my area. You have to be going to my area to get there. Not passing by it going somewhere else.

And I am not too worried, most of the riffraff will go to the strip clubs first.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Philly - They were part of about 100 or more young people who had left Saturday night's event, police said, committing a series of violent assaults and robberies... http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...19&cid=8500281

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That is true. But I do live about 45 min outside of the 'nam. There are many natural barriers in the way. There are many different directions that people would take before coming to my area. You have to be going to my area to get there. Not passing by it going somewhere else.

And I am not too worried, most of the riffraff will go to the strip clubs first.
    Hopefully the riffraff will keep killing each other and thin their numbers by the time they get out of the city.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    OK - Mob mentality strikes again. Four people charged with kidnapping a man, tattooing "RAPEST" on his forehead and shocking his genitals with a stun gun before beating him unconscious and giving him a fractured skull with a baseball bat pleaded guilty to kidnapping and maiming charges.

Feedback Score
    Stupid people don't tend to realize they're stupid, neither do stupid mobs. It's sort of a comedy, their inability to correctly spell the charge would be an indication to any outside observer that those involved aren't of the mental caliber to making rational judgments.
    Last edited by Heidevolk; 06-29-11 at 19:14.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidevolk View Post
    Stupid people don't tend to realize they're stupid, neither do stupid mobs. It's sort of a comedy, their inability to correctly spell the charge would be an indication to any outside observer that those involved aren't of the mental caliber to making rational judgments.
    I guy i work with always says if we understand them we would be just as dumb as they are. I prefer the term savages.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Hopefully this is a joke...but this video pretty much sums up the parasites that this country is dealing with...

http://youtu.be/wbXhT3uBWRg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    Hopefully this is a joke...but this video pretty much sums up the parasites that this country is dealing with...

http://youtu.be/wbXhT3uBWRg
    hey......leave my girl out of this

Page 11 of 220 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast