Thread: coyote 5.11 Field Ops Sure Shot watch for armor carrier

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

coyote 5.11 Field Ops Sure Shot watch for armor carrier

I have a coyote brown 5.11 Field Ops Sure Shot wrist watch with the case, manual, 2 sizes of wrist bands, and Allen wrench. It features a mil dot calculator, 12/24hr, three time zones, stop watch, waterproof to 30m and digital compass, both are very accurate and handy. I only wore it for a week in Fort Irwin, and has been unused sence. It has a couple very small scuffs on the glass but works perfect. I recently replaced the battery in it. I would like to trade for a med size SPEAR BALCS armor carrier with MOLLE webbing. I'm only interested in good brands like TAG, Mayflower, Eagle, Diamondback, etc., but will consider the new Blackhawk carrier. I'm fine with used as long as it's not torn up and unusable. I'll also consider Ranger green and Mulitiecam, please no black, OD, or ACU. I have other stuff to include for armor panels and/or pouches Email me for a faster response and pictures. Thanks for looking.

*** I'll consider slick carriers and carriers for other armor cuts only if IIA or IIIA armor panels are included or plate carriers with SAPI or ESAPI plates***
    Last edited by reccerecon; 05-23-11 at 20:56.