Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Place an order with Noveske Rifleworks....

Feedback Score
    I am doing a simmilar build using a 16" Noveske. I went with the Sopmod stock since I either have them on all of my rifles or am in the process of switching them out. What are your optic plans on your rifle? For now I am running an Eotech since that is what I have lying around.

Feedback Score
    I have a Short Dot and a TA11C ACOG im going to play with. The short dot is on another gun currently so im going to run the ACOG in a Larue mount and get some trigger time before deciding if it will work for me or not.

Feedback Score
    I spoke with someone at Noveske last week who said that they were cutting the barrels at that time. Hopefully it will be only a few more weeks before my upper arrives and I can play around with optics. By the way, what muzzle device are you leaning towards. My plan was to stay as simmilar to its 5.56 little brother, so I have been leaning towards a Vortex. I am still curious about the Phantom which is about 1/3 the cost.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0 View Post
    I spoke with someone at Noveske last week who said that they were cutting the barrels at that time. Hopefully it will be only a few more weeks before my upper arrives and I can play around with optics. By the way, what muzzle device are you leaning towards. My plan was to stay as simmilar to its 5.56 little brother, so I have been leaning towards a Vortex. I am still curious about the Phantom which is about 1/3 the cost.
    I went with the Vortex flash suppressor, I had one on my M14 & M1A, it earned my respect. I'm wanting to get one on my 10.5" M4 when I get it done. I'm planning on using an ACOG that I have laying around unitl I find a good scope that fits my needs. I might look at the SOPMOD Stock. Does anyone know where I can find ACU Color Spray Paint so I can camo up my new build!
    "Remember No Matter How Good You Are; There's Always Someone Better or Luckier Than You."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    nother option I've thought about for the optics is the Millett DMS-1. http://www.millettsights.com/index.p..._2007/tactical It looks like a nice option to think about.
    "Remember No Matter How Good You Are; There's Always Someone Better or Luckier Than You."

Feedback Score
    Im sticking with the vortex.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 03humpalot View Post
    Im sticking with the vortex.
    That's what I did.

Feedback Score

Brownells Alumahyde II

Quote Originally Posted by 184SFS View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find ACU Color Spray Paint so I can camo up my new build!
    This stuff is great, comes in many ACU colors, does not require baking, cures to touch in minutes (fully in 1 week), very heat resistant and is highly solvent/bore cleaner resistant....all for $11/can!

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/sto...&s=42939#42939

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mpardun View Post
    This stuff is great, comes in many ACU colors, does not require baking, cures to touch in minutes (fully in 1 week), very heat resistant and is highly solvent/bore cleaner resistant....all for $11/can!

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/sto...&s=42939#42939
    Thanks, I used that to finish up my SA 1911-A1, I'll try to get pics of it posted soon.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I got my AR10 upper from Noveske yesterday & I fell in love with it from the moment I pulled it from the box. I can't wait to get this all put together. I need my lower & a few mags then it's off to the range I go. Now to decide on the optics, I have an ACOG that I thought about using but I worried if the 7.62 recoil will kill it since the ACOG was meant for 5.56mm, but when I was deployed to Iraq we had a 5.56mm ACOG on a M14 & it worked our whole deployment. What are anyone's thoughts?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast