Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redback One Combat Training Systems (Jason Falla) Official M4carbine User Account

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Welcome to the forum! I had the pleasure of taking the 2-day Tactical Handgun course with Jason in March, and it was a great class. I look forward to train more with RedbackOne next time you are in Washington!

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I would love to see you guys offer a class in the Las Vegas area. I've had to travel to southern AZ for any top tier training such as Magpul Dynamics or EAG.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    We ran a 5-day Combat Marksmanship Training Course for Army Special Operations at the John Moran Firearms Training Center in Las Vegas earlier this year. That gave me some good contacts for follow on training in that area. We now have a good relationship with the LVPD Metro FTTU and should be able to conduct more training in that location.

I have LV on my list of training locations for 2012, however I will be back out to LV speaking to some customers at Nellis AFB soon. I will be in touch with the FTTU at the range to determine a training schedule for next year.

If you have the students, we may be able to fit in another course this year out here. Email/PM me to discuss.

Thanks,

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Jason, PM sent.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Falla View Post
    We ran a 5-day Combat Marksmanship Training Course for Army Special Operations at the John Moran Firearms Training Center in Las Vegas earlier this year. That gave me some good contacts for follow on training in that area. We now have a good relationship with the LVPD Metro FTTU and should be able to conduct more training in that location.

I have LV on my list of training locations for 2012, however I will be back out to LV speaking to some customers at Nellis AFB soon. I will be in touch with the FTTU at the range to determine a training schedule for next year.

If you have the students, we may be able to fit in another course this year out here. Email/PM me to discuss.

Thanks,
    I'm in Vegas, too, I would love to have more instructors come out here.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer."
    — Frank Zappa

If the gun goes dry I use my knife. If the knife breaks off I use my teeth. I have only one rule - Start one job and see it through - The universe will have to offer someone else the leftovers. Multi tasking doesn't work in business or in gunfighting.
    - Michael de Bethencourt

Feedback Score
    Anyone interested in RB1 conducting training in LV please send PM so that I can determine numbers interested. We will need to have plenty of support in order for us to put a course together for this year.

When you send you PM, let me know what you would like us to teach!

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Take care,

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Count me in as a definite for a Vegas class!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    +1 on Las Vegas training class!

Feedback Score
    Jason,

I might be up for a road trip to LV! Sounds like it'll be a blast!
    Please keep me posted. BTW, December would be perfect!

Mark
    Last edited by Shark; 05-14-11 at 03:17. Reason: added time frame

Feedback Score

ATTENTION ALL SHOOTERS!

Redback One will soon be updating our Advanced Course curriculum. As part of this update, we would like to have your input as to what you would like to see included in the most advanced weapons training offered to civilian shooters.

We already have some great ideas and look forward to reading your responses. Your input will go a long way into the design, development and implementation of the very best training curriculum, tailored specifically for our customers by our customers.

Feel free to post your responses here or on our Facebook page at the following link:

www.facebook.com/redbackone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123