Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dump Pouches, Why?

Feedback Score
    For my combat sets I use the rollypollys because very few times have I needed them or really think I would BUT if I needed something not on my usual list I got it covered !

For 3 gun matches I learned the hard way. Lost 2 glock mags caus I thought I could go back and find them after my run ..... I invested after that and money saved is money earned

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Thanks for all you guys' views here...couple things...

I try to keep my gear setup as low profile as possible, so running with a small backpack for gear that may not be "mission essential" or gear that I don't need to get to fast, shouldn't be a big deal to me. If I were a Marine wearing all the crap that they have to wear, then I can definitely see where a dump pouch would be quicker/more economical.

However, I will still probably get a cheep rollup dump pouch like others have mentioned (probably a Condor lol) just for the sake of being "better to have and not need, than to need and not have."

Probably won't be doing any mag retention with a dp though unless we are in the zombie apocolyps and every mag counts lol...and yes I'm sure someone was going to say it...but I WILL practice with it at least a lil to become at least familiar with using it....

But, again, thanks guys for making this a discussion instead of a flame war...that's why this site is better than others.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Why a dump pouch? Well, for open MRE storage of course.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know of a small pouch? I've been thinking of using one for classes...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Im gonna write a book...101 Uses for a dump pouch, you can keep it IN the dump pouch for quick reference
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    or you can use it as toilet paper.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelfirearms View Post
    or you can use it as toilet paper.
    Actually the last ten pages are gonna be blank to be used for T.P
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456