Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *March* Aurora Sportsman's Club Practical Rifle Shoot

Feedback Score
    Damn looks like I missed it. I'd be interested if you were to run it again. Also interested in membership with the Aurora Sportsman's club

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Next one is this Saturday morning at 0930. They are held the 4th Saturday of every month. Come on out!

Here is a cut/paste of the email John sent out about this months event:

"It's that time of the month guys....no, not that one, the one you look forward to.

ASC Practical Rifle goes this Saturday 4/23 at the ranges in Waterman. Show time for safety brief as always is 9:30 AM. I'll need some help setting up early in the morning. I'll be at the Hog Barn loading up at 7:30-7:45.

We will have 3 stages this month at least. Plan on a fun filled day on the range. Bring your eyes, ears, FOID card and boots. It might be wet. Dress for the weather.

As always, plan on about 100 rounds of ammunition (no steel core) and 3 magazines. We WILL be incorporating mag changes in stages this month, so come prepared with a mag pouch or a big pocket.

Cost is $10 for members of ASC, $20 for non members.

--John"

The closest physical address for the range for GPS is: 7639 Rueff Rd. Waterman, Illinois 60556

Quote Originally Posted by nerul317 View Post
    Damn looks like I missed it. I'd be interested if you were to run it again. Also interested in membership with the Aurora Sportsman's club
    Last edited by nickdrak; 04-20-11 at 11:08.

Feedback Score
    I'm hoping to attend at least a few of these this year. Approximately how long do you think it will take to shoot the three stages? I want to attend this Saturday, but have obligations in afternoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12