Thread: BCM 11.5 w/ Larue 10.0 and Magpul BUIS (includes BCG and GF CH) **Price Drop**

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

BCM 11.5 w/ Larue 10.0 and Magpul BUIS (includes BCG and GF CH) **Price Drop**

I have a standard BCM 11.5 upper with a professionally installed Larue 10.0 rail with QD attachments. The FSB was cut down for rail installation (work by Virginia Arms). This is one of the original unmarked BCM uppers (pre white lettering).

Included with the upper is a BCM auto BCG (also unmarked), BCM Gunfighter CH (mod 4 medium), and front and rear Magpul gen 1 MBUS in black.

The upper is used but in very good shape and well maintained. Approx round count is 500. There are some small blemishes from where equipment was mounted but none that stand out or affect function. I picked this up as a spare upper and it is just not getting used so it's up for grabs.

Complete upper is $900 Same configuration from BCM new is $1140 so save now. PM if interested. No pics at this time but I can email to serious inquiries.

Shipping is included. I accept and prefer MO's but a check can be accepted but upper DOES NOT ship until check clears. No exceptions.

All NFA Laws apply. Buyers responsibility to comply.

Trades I'm interested in:
    BCM 12.5 Kino upper +/- cash depending on accessories and condition
    BCM 14.5 midlength NFA non pinned upper +/- cash (same as above)
    BCM 14.5 carbine NFA non pinned upper +/- cash (same as above)
    LMT 14.5 M4 NFA non pinned upper +/- cash (same as above)
    DD/Noveske NFA uppers similar to above
    Glock 17/19/26 with mags and holstes +cash
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    BTT with trades added

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    BTT with more trades added. Make me an offer!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    BTT with price drop