Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kentucky Training Group- Introduction! POST HERE FIRST!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I hope I will be able to join you guys the next time around... i may also have a friend who would join us
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Pictures of the mayhem...

Wes007

After all said and done..
    Kentucky Regional Training Group

Shot placement is power- Stephen A. Camp

I'm aware my avvy does not stand for Heckler and Koch

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Night Stuff...

Kentucky Regional Training Group

Shot placement is power- Stephen A. Camp

I'm aware my avvy does not stand for Heckler and Koch

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Just saw the thread and figured I'd add my pics.

If you're in the area I'd definitely recommend making it out to one of these. It's a hell of a good time and you get to test/stress yourself and your setup more than a static range ever could.

I, for example, found my sling mount lacking.

Feedback Score
    Awesome pics.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Looks like you guys had a great time...

I hope to make it the next time, I need a bit of forewarning so I can make sure I am off work, I may not be able to make it until after July, as I have a need to set aside ammo for a RskTkr Consulting class in WV

Also if anyone is interested in a Fighting Rifle class On the 9-10th of July, and would like to go, I would be interested in possibly having someone ride with me there, it is 7.5 hrs away so it is going to be a long boring drive.

Here is the best place to find the description,
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=227632383917447
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 05-30-11 at 21:28.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    Hey guys just ran into this thread and it sounds like fun. I'm in London KY I spent some time in the USAF and worked for the dod for a few years, I'm also a ccdw instructor. Give me a shout next time u get together and ill try to make it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Hey guys, im from Booneville, KY. Im very interested in getting together to do some shooting. Ive taken a few courses from Tactical Response, a Magpul Dynamics tactical carbine 1 course, and a Vickers Carbine 1 course. I train monthly with a group of LEO's, contractors, and ex-military. I would love to find a group to learn new things from, or maybe even teach a few things to. Let me know something about a training day, what I will need, if I can bring a friend or 2, when, and where? I wanna sling some lead.
    "Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."
    -Psalm 144:1
    "Our houses are protected by the good Lord, and a gun; you might need 'em both, if you show up here not welcome, son."
    -Josh Thompson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hey guys,
    Just recently discovered M4C and then eventually this group. I'm a former Marine (pogue) and have been a cop for almost 5 years. I've been in patrol for all of it and a bike officer for the last 2+ years. I was just recently accepted onto one of our SWAT entry teams and am awaiting a school date. I'd love to join any training events you may set up.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    anybody still geting togather??? thread looks kind of dead.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast