Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LaRue OBR being used by DPS/TX Rangers....

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZGXtreme View Post
    I knew about the Bushmaster thing but based upon image and perception alone, it always surprises me that it being Texas these men and women with DPS aren't issued a Colt Package with a 1911 and a 6921. Just seems so fitting.

Highly decorated 1911's are pretty common with Rangers, or at least they used to be. Im not sure in an active op like this but at least in their dress clothes....if you are ever in Waco there is a Tx Ranger Museum there with an extensive 1911 display along with other weapons all used by Rangers in the past. Really great place....

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    Highly decorated 1911's are pretty common with Rangers, or at least they used to be. Im not sure in an active op like this but at least in their dress clothes....if you are ever in Waco there is a Tx Ranger Museum there with an extensive 1911 display along with other weapons all used by Rangers in the past. Really great place....
    I have also visited the Texas Ranger Museum. The historic firearms collection is well worth the trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12