Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Training Classes

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Free Training Classes

All, as Spring approaches, we will again be teaching (for free) pistol and carbine at Tusco Rifle Club in Midvale Ohio. We purchased $500 worth of steel targets last year so we will be teaching Shotgun and AK at some point as well.

Our classes are building block oriented and take you through everything from how to properly insert your mag into the weapon to moving and shooting.

If you are interested in these classes, send me an e-mail and I will put you on our notification list. sales@GRTactical.com

While we do have a pretty set curriculum, is there anything you guys would like to see us teach or a specific class? If so, we are all ears!

C4

Feedback Score
    How about something geared toward concealed carry?
    "We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill, 1903.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkemmerl View Post
    How about something geared toward concealed carry?
    Good idea. We do encourage folks to run their CCW setup in the pistol classes and spend some time on drawing from concealment and such.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How about night,or low light shooting, and covering the use of light/lasers in these type of situations..I'm hoping to make it again this year Grant, I'm going to try running a different pistol this time..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    My wife suggested a "no boys allowed" class.
    "We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill, 1903.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    How about night,or low light shooting, and covering the use of light/lasers in these type of situations..I'm hoping to make it again this year Grant, I'm going to try running a different pistol this time..
    On the list along with Shotgun and AK.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkemmerl View Post
    My wife suggested a "no boys allowed" class.
    We have several women that come out and shoot (and they are all pretty good).

If we had enough women, I would have no problem doing a "girl's night out" class. Truth be told, I MUCH prefer to teach women as they are missing the the two things that impede learning (pride and stubbornness).

C4

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Have you ever considered a battle rifle introduction for those of us with FALs, Garands or other?

Shooting steel might be a problem.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutshot John View Post
    Have you ever considered a battle rifle introduction for those of us with FALs, Garands or other?

Shooting steel might be a problem.
    I have not (as I don't own anything in 308 at this point).

C4

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    m855 permitted? if not, i better be buying something else. great opportunity, grant. thanks.
    Acta Non Verba

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast