Thread: .17HMR

Feedback Score

.17HMR

Anyone know of any company that is making or is going to make an AR platform in this caliber? My little Remington 592 .17HMR has got to be the most accurate out of the box rifle I've ever seen and would love to have an AR in this caliber

Feedback Score
    Last edited by ZRH; 03-17-11 at 18:43.

Feedback Score
    85 (99%)
    I think it is called Alexander Arms. They make a 17 hmr AR upper.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LS71500 View Post
    Anyone know of any company that is making or is going to make an AR platform in this caliber? My little Remington 592 .17HMR has got to be the most accurate out of the box rifle I've ever seen and would love to have an AR in this caliber
    Did you know that we have a rimfire AR forum here? Here's a link to the thread regarding .17HMR uppers: http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=13984
    Semper Paratus Certified AR15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    Did you know that we have a rimfire AR forum here? Here's a link to the thread regarding .17HMR uppers: http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=13984
    In fairness I have once or twice also struggled with where to post rimfire AR related questions. That subforums title is AR Pistols / Pistol Caliber AR's. Rimfire AR's are not really either of those and Precision Rifle Semi-Auto could be equally appropriate. You'll find me in total agreement though that the search works perfectly
    Last edited by Icculus; 03-18-11 at 20:56.
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...