It sucks that we petitioned, voted, and were granted this forum, and nobody even uses it. I think the reason we don't get instructors to come to GA much is because we don't have decent facilities. Maybe we don't have decent facilities because we don't ask for them. I'm going to send an e-mail to Nathan Deal today regarding this issue. Why do we have some of the best gun laws in the nation, and no decent, organized facilities at which to exercise our rights? However, the state isn't going to build a nice range just so I can come shoot at it by myself. Let's speak up! Let's form a group! Let's get something going other than shooting dirt clods @ the local WMA next to Bubba with his 30/06. Shoot, I'd even pay for a membership if there was somewhere decent to shoot. Creekside is decent, but it's 2.5 hrs away. There's got to be a way to get a decent outdoor range in the North Metro area.

Post here if you agree and/or have any input.
Anyone with land? I'm sure you could get guys to give you money for initial capital to get things rolling.

(Sorry if this seems like a rant, but it's retarted to have to drive 5 hrs for the closest training class, only to come home and have nowhere to practice what you've just learned. The apathy has got to end!)