Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, I did it...

Feedback Score

Well, I did it...

I'm one of 179 or so new 2ndLts in the USMC. I graduated and commissioned this past Friday and TBS starts tomorrow morning. Once I get to the rifle and pistol range (which I hear will be in the first few weeks after we in-process) hopefully I'll be able to use some of what I learned with you all... although there's the right way, the wrong way, and the Marine Corps way, so who knows.

Anyhow, thanks for all you've all taught me as instructors, AIs, fellow shooters, and those that have organized the events I've attended. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time every now and again to show my face back on those OH ranges.

Semper Fi.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Congratulations!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Very cool man! Congrats, thank you for your service and look forward to your stories.

C4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Congratulations. I just graduated OTS on 3 March, but I'm back to my guard unit.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Congratulations. Good to know we have some more straight shooters protecting us.
    "No you do not have to think; it is an act of moral choice. But someone had to think to keep you alive; if you choose to default, you default on existance and you pass the deficit to some moral man, expecting him to sacrifice his good for the sake of letting you survive by your evil." - John Galt

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ATW, Sir!

Pay attention and listen to your NCOs!

Congrats LT!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EChryst View Post
    ATW, Sir!

Pay attention and listen to your NCOs!

Congrats LT!
    My rackmate was a 0369 SSgt with 11 years in (3 reserve) so I heard a lot of bad lieutenant stories .

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Congrats...my buddy is enlisted and going through the program to become an O. Not sure what its called but in the Army it was 'green to gold'.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    Congrats...my buddy is enlisted and going through the program to become an O. Not sure what its called but in the Army it was 'green to gold'.
    Oh Belmont, that's easy. It's called - irregardless of the branch - 'smart to dumb'

Oh, I crack myself up.

Feedback Score
    The two programs I'm familiar with are ECP and MCP. Enlisted/meritorious commissioning program.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast