Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC Flashlight

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Typically I have 2 lights on my person when awake. A Novotac 85T on the belt and a Lummi RAW Al on the keychain. If I can get a new belt holster to fit it right (bezel down) I will start carrying my Eagletac T10c.
    Two broken Tigers, on fire in the night,
    Flicker their souls to the wind...
    -Roads to Moscow

Not Forgotten:
    http://www.virtualwall.org/dk/KillenJD01a.htm
    http://www.virtualwall.org/db/BoddenTR01a.htm

Feedback Score
    Surefire Lumamax L4 and a Backup. On the ground and in the air.

Lately adding a Nightstick Tac-200. $35 and in the 120 lumen range.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Pants on, got light

I carry a little (2") ITP brand A2EOS w/ me every day in my pants cargo pocket for about a year now. Three light outputs by twisting the light head, pocket clip keeps it in place. Yeah, it's a chicom light but---
    very bright for the size, has proven itself waterproof ( left it in the pants 3x when they got washed & dried), handy size, can hold it in your mouth, metal case w/ orange peal reflector, less than $20 at a gun show. I do building inspections and having it w/ me sure beats going into the basement and opening an electrical panel with nothing but the homeowners 40 watt bulb glowing from 20 feet away.

Feedback Score
    My EDC light is a Streamlight Polytac. I am required to carry a light at work (issued a Pelican 2360) and feel naked without one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I usually do a Surefire E2l or when that's to big I edc a akoray or ultrafire single AAA. Although there should be a Jetbeam RRT-0 in the mailbox tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Streamlight PT1L. Awesome little light.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I carry a Surefire E2D just about everywhere. It comes in very handy. If I could have found an E1B I would carry that, but the E2D was all I could get. I rarely use anything but the 5 lumen output.

I get a lot of funny looks. Some people have asked me why I carry it in doors (either at work or out shopping, etc). Some people tend to forget that power can go out.

Feedback Score
    i carry a E2D-Led everyday. when i have to use it and people scoff at the idea i carry a flash light with me, i just say "well it doesn't seem that crazy right now does it?" that usually shuts people up pretty quick.

Feedback Score
    I carry two 4sevens's Quark AA2 models everyday. I wear cargo pants and stick one clipped in each leg pocket. I find that I use one often to search for something or to augment my ageing eyesight for detail work.
    Domari Nolo

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Have been using the JETBeam RRT-0 with a single cr123 for a couple of days now and I love it. It has a deep carry pocket clip and provides a lot of light when needed. It has 5 modes a low that is about 3 lumens and a high thats about 240 i believe.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast