Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I've had an epiphany. I now totally get Rob's (and others') frustration.

Feedback Score
    That's why I don't post on other forums anymore and have not done so for years. Resistance is futile and no amount of logic will change their collective minds. I say **** it, and leave them to their own devices.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    That's why I don't post on other forums anymore and have not done so for years. Resistance is futile and no amount of logic will change their collective minds. I say **** it, and leave them to their own devices.
    Exactly. I dont get mad or frustrated, people wanna buy SHIT let 'em buy SHIT. As long as they dont start comparing that CRAP to my rifle everything will be fine. There is a few people around here (locally in my town) that talk to eachother when Im not around about how my rifle is the "same" as thiers. Uhhhh....okay. They are also part of the idiots that come to the range to shoot dirt and have contests who can pull the trigger the fastest. Cool. The kind of business I am in has taught me, people dont care about quality...they care about CHEAP. The look on their face when they find out its SHIT is priceless, they are TRULY SHOCKED!!! Like "I cant believe this" 'Why?" "I just dont understand!" Ridiculous
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    To me, IMO, (and the ONLY part that is somewhat frustrating) is that there is nothing you can do to change that kind of persons mind or opinion about the crap that they own. They get stuck in thier ways, an literally fight and dump more money into the SHIT that they own trying to make it better. A friend of mine would always ask questions "what do you think about this"
    "what should I do?" "how about ..." "What if..." I would tell him and you think he took ANY advice? No...He bought a DIFFERENT piece of shit. He could have had something really nice with the money he spent on all the CRAP he bought. And then went an bought more. He had the money to do it...it sucks busting your ass for the money and watch someone else just throwing theirs away
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Okay good thread,

But, where are the cookies?
    former cat herder

Feedback Score
    There is for sure an arc which your typical gun owner should experience after being a member of M4C for awhile.

*Don't know shit

*Slightly less retarded

*Starts to get a clue or gets banned

*Trolls less and comes across as less stupid because they are tired of infractions, and being told to STFU by mods.

*Starts to get it and actually starts to shoot more.

*Gets it, and understands it, and has more experience to speak on it

*Conforms to M4C culture not because they want to be accepted, but because they know its right in a world of XD owners.

The great thing about M4C is even after all these years, it's a place where I enjoy posting because there is a wealth of information, and truth is always truth that can't be muddied by bubba guns, and airsofters
    Last edited by variablebinary; 03-23-11 at 04:48.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567