Thread: Aimpoint CompM4 with ADM QD mount

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Aimpoint CompM4 with ADM QD mount

I just ran accross this new CompM4, I bought it thinking I was gonna use it but something came up and now I need money instead of sights. So it has to go. In the box besides the Sight, Battery, manual, extra screws & allen key you get the usual from Aimpoint (Killflash, ColtM4/AR15 Spacer, QRP2 QD mount w/ spacer and Rubber Bikini Covers) + I also bought a American Defense Mtg. CompM4 mount with both Spacers (CM4-SOCOM & CM4-CO) so you can decide which height you prefer (Absolute or 1/3) or you can run it on the rail and have your BUIS sitting in the upper 1/3 of the optic. I bought this mount like this because it's like having 3 mounts in 1. I'll let it go for $750. OBO. I'll takecare of Shipping/Ins. & DelConf. For this transaction No Paypal. Just MO or Cashiers Check.. Either PM or Email me at "MrSyph3r@gmail.com" I will post pics when I have time, but I just decided to sell the sight at this moment & I figured if I waited to post it up then I most likely would've kept it. I also just bought a Acog Compact W/ red chev. that I've wanted for some time now & right after I ordered that I ordered a LaRue Mount for it. Sight is here but LaRUe mount isn't. So when the mount gets here I'll most likely sell the Acog & mount too. I have another 2 other Acogs 3/30 & 4X32 both with LaRue mounts & my other Aimpoint CompM4 that might be up forsale too. I may just have to sell everything that's not nailed down.. Thank you for taking your time to check this out. Please get back to me if interested.. Takecare.

Last edited by MrSypher; 03-22-11 at 16:13.