Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Benelli M4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TY44934 View Post
    Everyone in the US MUST use a non-pistol grip stock if they install that magazine tube; its not only Conn. law, but also Federal. If you install the tube & keep the pistol grip, you are a felon and no better than a common criminal. I may not like all the laws, but until they are changed I am bound to abide by them.

Where is that in federal law?

That may be a requirement before importation into the U.S., similar to the ATF "points" system to get imported Glocks into the country before Glock built a factory here. After purchase in the U.S., you can do whatever you want.

If I recall correctly, that was a part of the 94 assault weapon ban and it went away in 2004. You can have pistol grips and extended tubes and all the "ugly evil stuff".

Feedback Score
    1 (75%)

Which Remington Shotgun?

I have read many opinions about Remington Shotguns. Seems the two most popular models are the Police version and the Marine version. The models I want opinions about are the XCS Marine Magnum and the 870P Max. I would also like to know if civilians can buy the 11-87 Remington Shotgun?

Feedback Score
    Yes, Civilians can own 11-87 shotguns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123