Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Benelli M4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Survival View Post
    Hey 5Point56,

did up a beautiful batch of USA Stamped extended tubes that match the Benelli perfectly. We just had to remove the pistol grip stock for a full length stock (due to Connecticut's Assault Weapon ban)
    Talk to you all next year, I'm off to Times Square in Manhattan to see the ball fall.
    Everyone in the US MUST use a non-pistol grip stock if they install that magazine tube; its not only Conn. law, but also Federal. If you install the tube & keep the pistol grip, you are a felon and no better than a common criminal. I may not like all the laws, but until they are changed I am bound to abide by them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TY44934 View Post
    Everyone in the US MUST use a non-pistol grip stock if they install that magazine tube; its not only Conn. law, but also Federal. If you install the tube & keep the pistol grip, you are a felon and no better than a common criminal. I may not like all the laws, but until they are changed I am bound to abide by them.
    You are correct, I forgot to put in my original post that you have to sell the stock before anything is installed on your weapon. I, like you, like to follow the law.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What did you guys pay for your M4s?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CJFirefly View Post
    What did you guys pay for your M4s?
    $1250.00 for my M1014

Mace
    "Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I payed $1,400 and after all the accessories it comes out to about $1,800.
    I may put it on the block for $2,000 due to the cost of ammo & the Aimpoint, Micro T1 & M4b that I'm looking to purchase.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A dealer local to me has one for $1199, seemed like a decent price. Hard to resist not picking it up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's a Great Price, you can't go wrong.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Sportsmans Warehouse

I work p/t at sportsman's warehouse, and we usually have one or two on hand. They sell for a little over $1300, I think $1319.99. We finally sold one after being open over a year. The next day the guy came back and bought the second one. Its been a little over 2 weeks and still no replacement. I am kinda curious to see how long it takes.

Feedback Score
    My M4 is an absolute joy to shoot. I have many other shotguns but this M4 will be one that will my grandkids will get. I boiught 2 at the same time almost 2 yrs ago for $1050 each (11707 version) and got 2 adjustable stocks for $165 each...went back a week later and bought the last 4 adjustable stocks he had. I shouldve bought the entry M4 he had too but i didnt and im sick about it but my M4 has the full tube and adj stock and at the range everyone wants to shoot it. It draws alot of attn to itself and rightfully so!

Feedback Score
    $1300.00 from my LE Dealer.

Without a doubt worth every penny spent. Hundreds upon hundreds of different rounds(NOT less than lethal) thru it without a hitch, actually maybe one, I can pull the trigger faster than the action can cycle which sometimes causes a malfunction. Otherwise very happy with it. Sooner or later I'll get around to cleaning it too.

Wait times for a collapsible stock models are pretty long, my guess is that the military is getting first dibs on them from Benelli.

It would be really nice if Magpul came out with an M4 stock...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast