Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: was bored last night...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I see. In that case; Thanks F-Trooper05!
    Doing a stipple job really isn't a big deal if you practice some and take your time. I do wonder tho how some "grip stipplers" stay in business as some do real crappy looking work imo.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Thumbs up

The stippling job looks great! I would like to eventually get the HK45c stippled as the slick grip is my only complaint with the gun.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    really nice Job ! As a noob to stipple Must ask how do you do that?tools etc.

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Holy mother of god that looks good, almost factory. And I thought HK45C's were already the sexiest pistol ever... looks like you just gave it a push-up bra.
    Mmm...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by warpigM-4 View Post
    really nice Job ! As a noob to stipple Must ask how do you do that?tools etc.
    Only tool used was a $10 wood burning tool from hobby lobby, I used the fine tip. Just take a pmag, plug in the WBT, wait for it to heat up and get started. You can practice different patterns till you have one you like. On the HK I did short, "squigly" lines intervening each other...think zebra or tiger. Dots are more aggressive but since this is a carry gun and I wanted it to look factory I did the lines.
    I have to pat my my own back because I left the front and rear stippled areas alone, my stipple job blends right in, looks and feels the same.

Feedback Score
    Looks really good.

Feedback Score
    Looks nice, your first stippling job looks pretty damn good too

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDeadHands View Post
    Only tool used was a $10 wood burning tool from hobby lobby, I used the fine tip. Just take a pmag, plug in the WBT, wait for it to heat up and get started. You can practice different patterns till you have one you like. On the HK I did short, "squigly" lines intervening each other...think zebra or tiger. Dots are more aggressive but since this is a carry gun and I wanted it to look factory I did the lines.
    I have to pat my my own back because I left the front and rear stippled areas alone, my stipple job blends right in, looks and feels the same.
    I really like the squigly line pattern and prefer the look over the dots/holes that seem to be more common.

You should post a video showing us your super stipple skills so we can learn.
    Philippians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Certified Armorer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicanj View Post
    You should post a video showing us your super stipple skills so we can learn.
    I second this. Your stippling looks really well done. Congrats.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDeadHands View Post
    I see. In that case; Thanks F-Trooper05!
    Doing a stipple job really isn't a big deal if you practice some and take your time. I do wonder tho how some "grip stipplers" stay in business as some do real crappy looking work imo.
    Nice! (and I thought it took some beer to get me hosing my Noveske down with krylon. can't imagine

Well done.
    "Whatever it's for; it wasn't possible until now!!!" - KrampusArms

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast