Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 308 AR scope mount

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I use ADM extensively including an AD-RECON-S on my SCAR 17.

Note, if you ever lose a spring or damage a screw on an ADM mount, just email their customer service. I broke a screw and emailed them to buy a replacement, also mentioning needing a couple of springs. Less than 5 days later they had 2 screws and 8 springs in my mailbox, no charge.
    Yea other than the ultra low LaRue 30mm rings I use for my NightForce I use all ADM mounts. ADM has proven to me to be solid for a QD mount.
    I use ADM QD mounts for my Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP scope (AD-recon-20moa mount). Also ADM QD mounts for 2 Aimpoint Micro T-1's and a QD mount for my Harris BRM-S bipod.

I have never actually lost a spring but had one fall out one time but that is very good to know that they will back their product and send you extra springs and screws.. Thanks for the info....
    God bless our troops.

Don't care to list but I feel I need something down here.

Rifle systems =
    Daniel Defense DDM4 V4 (RS MOD).
    LWRC M6A2 SPR.
    LMT308MWS
    Remington 700P LTR (GAP mods).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtbutt View Post
    I have a Badger 22 MOA for my Mega MA-Ten. I used the scope and rings from my bolt gun because I originally wanted to swap back and forth. Traded my bolt gun so this is dedicated on the Mega now. My scope and rings are Leupy Mark4

Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40 M3 w/TMR
    Leupold Mark 4 Medium rings
    Badger 22 MOA riser

For me running a UBR this is perfect height but I usually go as low as possible. I did originally have a set of MBUSs on here but took them off as they were touching the ocular eye piece. I filed some material down and it fit but the spring tension still made it touch, so off it went

Nice setup.. I have actually been looking at the Badger riser to try and move my NightForce off my bolt gun over to my LMT308MWS when I feel the need.

Also I just got done (10 minutes ago) finally installing a MagPul UBR that I have been wanting for a long time on my LMT308MWS. I'm in love already and haven't got a chance to shoot it yet.

Thanks for the info.
    God bless our troops.

Don't care to list but I feel I need something down here.

Rifle systems =
    Daniel Defense DDM4 V4 (RS MOD).
    LWRC M6A2 SPR.
    LMT308MWS
    Remington 700P LTR (GAP mods).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345