Thread: All gone ----------> M&P45 package (or part out) and Kahr P9

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)

All gone ----------> M&P45 package (or part out) and Kahr P9

Email will definitely get to me the quickest but PMs will get shit done too.

Guns will either need to be shipped to your FFL or sold FTF at a FFL. I will include a copy of my PA DL in the package. If your FFL needs the firearm to come from another FFL it will be a flat fee of $35 shipping. You pay for any transfer fees.

I can gladly combine shipping to save you money if you buy multiple items.

-USPS money orders

-Paypal (+4%)Sorry but I need to charge a fee since PP won't let me accept gifts anymore, bastards

-Would trade for +/- $$$ as needed

- 11.5" BCM BFH upper <----- Preferred
    - M&P 9c (no safety, lock or disconnect) <----- #2 in preference
    - Gen3 Glock 19
    - Surefire M300 mini scout
    - 9" or 11" Troy TRX Extreme rail and nut, 11" is preferred
    - black milspec CTR
    - BattleComp 1.5
    - M&P9 17rd mags
    - case of 9mm FMJ
    - 30rd black revM PMAGs no window

^^^^^^^^^PLEASE READ ABOVE FIRST^^^^^^^^^

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Used M&P45. 4" barrel version. Standard factory sights. Comes with 2 ten round magazines, small backstrap (stippled), medium backstrap (not stippled) and box. No safety, no interior lock, no mag disconnect. It has a full Apex DCAEK installed plus a light weight striker spring. Gun was sent to Apex to have the sear housing milled for the MA spring and plunger and Randy performed a polish job while he had it. It has been used. Has approximately 3000 rounds through it. Never had a problem with anything it was fed. Very accurate, just getting out of 45s. I stippled the grips, undercut the trigger guard and removed material from the trigger guard so a Surefire x300 will mount nicely. READ this -----> It is pictured with Heinie sights, they are NOT included, as I said earlier it comes with standard factory sights. I'll clean it before shipping or meeting for FTF.
    SOLD$400 FTF & $410 shipped

****see top of page if I have to ship from my FFL****

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

TOP ROW: Coyote kydex mag pouches for M&P45 mags. They are left side carry, rounds forward. 1.5" belt loops. Extremely nice and made by a member of this site.
    SOLD to A8AWD$30 shipped for the pair

BOTTOM LEFT: Right handed Coyote Bladetech Dropped-Offset holster. Fits any barrel length M&P45 with a Surefire X300. Never got around to using this, just a couple draws at home. Belt loop thing is adjustable for different sizes.
    SOLD$45 shipped

BOTTOM RIGHT: Right handed Coyote Atomic Dog Holster for M&P45 w/ X300. It was one of ADH's early prototype WML holsters. It is zero cant & 1.5 belt loops. It is molded to a 4.5" barrel gun but fits the 4" too. I only ever used it with a 4"...
    SOLD to A8AWD$40 shipped

TOP ROW: 2 factory 10 round M&P 45 mags. Used but barely.
    SOLD$40 shipped for the pair

BOTTOM ROW:2 factory 14 round M&P45 mags. Used for approximately 800 rounds )used them in one training class and that was all.
    SOLD$40 shipped for the pair

10-8 Performance metal base pads for the M&P45. They have been installed but never actually dropped out of the gun onto the floor/ground. Like new condition minus the paint pen. Currently out of stock and they sell for $20 a piece new...
    SOLD$50 shipped for the set of 4

10-8 Performance rear sight. It has been installed and taken off after some use. If you want to buy it with the gun I will knock $10 off. They're $40 new and also out of stock...
    SOLD to A8AWD$20 shipped

I estimate this to be about 200-300 rounds of brass cased 45 ACP FMJ. It is all 230gr and brand new, no reloads in there. I have the mag there for reference as to how much ammo you are looking at.
    SOLD to A8AWD$45 + shipping (it's too heavy to guess at shipping cost, get me your address and I'll let you know)

Used Kahr P9. Has no sights installed currently. I was going to put these in...
    http://www.heinie.com/product_info.p...roducts_id=175
    but I never got around to it. This is the newer dovetail sight cut slide. It has a decal grip on the frame. Comes with a 7 and 8 round magazine. Also comes with the Kahr box and papers. You could also buy sights from Kahr...
    http://www.kahr.com/Sights/Sights.asp
    I am selling it because I carry my M&Ps and it never leaves the safe (even if it had sights)
    SOLD$425 FTF & $435 shipped

****see top of page if I have to ship from my FFL****
    Last edited by bleaman225; 03-31-11 at 22:31.