Thread: M&P 9 Loaded Package / APEX Tactical / CTC Laser / Ameriglo

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

M&P 9 Loaded Package / APEX Tactical / CTC Laser / Ameriglo

For sale is my M&P 9. This was ordered from Grant at G&R tactical fully loaded with APEX Tactical DCAEK (Duty Carry Action Enhancement Kit), polished internals and Ameriglo Hackathorn sights. This gun will also come with an uninstalled APEX Tactical RAM (reset assist mechanism) and a set of Crimson Trace Laser Grips stippled by Ben at Boresight. I did my own stipple job on the rest of the pistol including undercutting and smoothing the trigger guard, stippling the grip and under the front of the trigger guard, and notching the front of the magwell. This makes for a very grippy gun that can still be carried without an undershirt. The notch in the front of the magwell coupled with the compact floor plates makes for easy mag strips should you have some type of malfunction. Gun will come with all factory parts and original mag base plates. All paperwork and box for CTC laser grips included. Gun has approximately 1000 rounds through it with no failures.

This package new would be over $1050. I will take $900 shipped or Best Reasonable Offer in the lower 48 states. Pics below. PM with questions. **Both gun and Grips Sold Pending Funds**

Possible Trade: Aimpoint T-1 plus cash
    Last edited by TwoSqueeze; 04-09-11 at 14:56.
    S/F,
    Daryl

"To know yet to think that one does not know is best;
    Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty."--Lao Tzu

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Added a trade.
    S/F,
    Daryl

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    **Gun has Sold Pending Funds / CTC Lasergrips are still available, $260 shipped / OBO. Come with box and all paperwork, They have been stippled by Ben at Boresight Solutions**
    Last edited by TwoSqueeze; 03-31-11 at 12:30.
    S/F,
    Daryl