Thread: Any Good "TACTICOOL" Shops in Miami?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Any Good "TACTICOOL" Shops in Miami?

I'm wondering, there's tons of hole in the wall places that usually don't have anything worth of value, all hard-wood rifles etc. Anyone know of a good tactical like shop in Miami that carries high end gear like KAC?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    IIRC Delray Shooting Sports (Up I-95) carries some pretty high end things. DSAs, M82A1s, LWRCs, STG556s, along with some good optics, holsters and the like.

https://shootingcenters.com/Home_Page.html

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    IIRC Lou's Police Supply in Hialeah had some Noveske rifles last summer. They also had a small amount of typical Magpul items, some DD rails, etc. High prices though. I remember they wanted $60 for the BCM Gunfighter.

Boresight Solutions carries has a small stock of quality parts, but they're not a regular walk in shop. Best bet is to email Ben and see what he has in stock.

I hear good things about Gun Tech up in Ft. Lauderdale.

Like many other things in Miami, the gun shops down here mostly sucks ass.
    Know your role, and shut your mouth.

Feedback Score
    Best I know of is in Pompano Beach, not too far from you in Miami. Only the Best Firearms. Not a huge place but stocked packed and largest class III dealer probably in Florida. Filled with quality stuff like Colt, KAC, Noveske, LMT, DD, H&K, ACOG's etc. Large LEO and military customer base.

http://www.onlythebestfirearms.com/
    Last edited by Just a Jarhead; 04-30-11 at 09:08.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    "Only the Best (and priced like it too)" is what their name should be.

Lou's is a good place to start.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    "Only the Best (and priced like it too)" is what their name should be.

Lou's is a good place to start.
    Yes I agree they are pricey but it is a bit of a different place with what they carry Rob. He was asking for someplace different. Having been to many of the gun shops in south Florida (3 counties), even Lou's which I drove over an hour to get to just a few weeks ago for the first time after hearing thier radio ad was just a little more than "the same old same". A little better than most but not exceedingly so IMHO. That's why I like the Interent so much and no major attitude's to deal with.
    Last edited by Just a Jarhead; 04-30-11 at 09:19.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I guess if what you're looking for is a place to go and look through the glass at a bunch of cool shit and be treated like crap by the too-cool-for-school employees, the OTB is a GREAT place to visit.

Vito is a good guy, but for some reason he persists in hiring complete jackasses.

Feedback Score
    I guess if what you're looking for is a place to go and look through the glass at a bunch of cool shit and be treated like crap by the too-cool-for-school employees, the OTB is a GREAT place to visit.

Vito is a good guy, but for some reason he persists in hiring complete jackasses.
    Couldn't agree more. The attitude is the worst I've encountered yet but they do have cool shit.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I started reading up from the most recent post and when I came cross yours for a second I thought you were talking about Ace's.......
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Rest in Peace - Chuck Petrie

Feedback Score
    Try Southern Defense in KENDALL or Florida Armory on Bird Road.