Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carolina Cup

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Carolina Cup

Anyone else shooting the Carolina Cup? www.the-carolinacup.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would, but saturday is full. Have to try next year.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm shooting the entire match on Thursday.

Feedback Score
    I'll be there with my trusty Model 10. I sent my app in early and requested Fri/Sat. Haven't heard when I'll be shooting.

Bill N.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillOH View Post
    I'll be there with my trusty Model 10. I sent my app in early and requested Fri/Sat. Haven't heard when I'll be shooting.

Bill N.
    Hey Bill! It'll be good to see you there again! I'll be working the match as usual. You coming to thw World shoot in Florida in September?

Jerry B.
    Last edited by glocktogo; 03-30-11 at 22:29.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Hey Bill! It'll be good to see you there again! I'll be working the match as usual. You coming to thw World shoot in Florida in September?

Jerry B.
    It'll be good to see you. We're going to send in our apps for the World and see what happens.

Bill N.

Feedback Score
    The Panteao Gun Team will be hosting a free Shooting Sports Clinic on Sunday, June 19th. The Clinic is open to all participants of the Carolina Cup. The instructors for the Clinic will be Bob Vogel, Tom Yost, Dave Harrington, and Mark Redl.

The Clinic is limited to 50 participants, so please RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot. You can email Panteao Productions at info@panteaoproductions.com

The Clinic will start at 9:00AM and run till approximately Noon. Please be sure to bring your score sheets from the match, your gear, and ammo. You will be shooting four stages from the match.
    Fernando Coelho

Feedback Score
    From the Carolina Cup website...

Carolina Cup Side Match

Join us this year as we pay homage to a television show enjoyed by many of us shooters… Miami Vice. We will have a side match called Calderone’s Return – The Hit List. In this scenario, you are the Argentinean hit man from the season one (episode four) of Miami Vice called Calderone’s Return. In this famous scene, the hit man takes out a drug dealer inside of a limo with a shotgun; then faces a bodyguard he didn’t count on. From the surrender position, he quickly dispatched the drug dealer’s bodyguard with a Mozambique drill, then calmly dropped the magazine out of his 1911, emptied the chamber, and placed the gun on top of the bodyguard as he walks away. Classic!

Now you have your shot at being the Hit Man! You’ll be facing a target 10 yards away and you’ll have to drill it with two rounds to the body and one to the head using a Colt 1911. The Colt is being supplied by Colt Mfg and Winchester is supplying the ammo.

To participate in the side match, all you have to do is buy a Tractor Fund raffle ticket. Each raffle ticket you purchase gives you a chance at trying your luck at the side match. Winner of the side match will receive a plaque. The Colt 1911 used in the side match will be one of many prizes in the Tractor Fund Raffle.

If you happen to spot a match participant that looks a lot like Detective Stan Switek from Miami Vice, it’s because it is Switek. Actor and pro-gun NRA member Michael Talbott will be with the Panteao Gun Team on Friday and Saturday.
    Fernando Coelho

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Coelho View Post
    From the Carolina Cup website...

Carolina Cup Side Match

Join us this year as we pay homage to a television show enjoyed by many of us shooters… Miami Vice. We will have a side match called Calderone’s Return – The Hit List. In this scenario, you are the Argentinean hit man from the season one (episode four) of Miami Vice called Calderone’s Return. In this famous scene, the hit man takes out a drug dealer inside of a limo with a shotgun; then faces a bodyguard he didn’t count on. From the surrender position, he quickly dispatched the drug dealer’s bodyguard with a Mozambique drill, then calmly dropped the magazine out of his 1911, emptied the chamber, and placed the gun on top of the bodyguard as he walks away. Classic!
    This scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMFM8...eature=related
    "Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's the one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast