Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NY gunshops and there "RULES"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    NYC gun law is so strict a NY resident cant even go out of state to by firearms or ammo. I legally carry in NYC and went to Cabelas in PA and barely walked out with a Ruger 10/22. and yes in long island (where i primarily shop) you cant handle a handgun without a permit. just like someone that works in the store cant even open the case without a permit. and forget about buying anything within city limits not only is it difficult to find a store, usually the store owners an a hole, and knowing there isnt much competition they have jacked up prices...when I go shopping for a firearm (which is usually a costly experience) I want to be treated a certain way. Hunter is a great place with a very friendly and knowledgeable staff......

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    How would NYC know if you bought ammo out of state?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Stores in other states have a no ny'er policy period.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Okay. I was thinking more along the lines of just buying it outside NYC and bringing it back with you. That didn't even occur to me.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I have gotten several guns from Ackleys in PA its just cause your so close to the city.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    A few stores in pa say no ny'ers not to say it aint bs but the guy at cabelas said its a state rule

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234