Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What do you use for 45 ACP carry ammo?

Feedback Score
    Hello,

For me, the Winchester USA Personal Protection 230-gr. JHP in the white 50-Rd. box is just fine. It's quality is consistent and it has a very feed friendly ogive (bullet shape).

On the other hand, I also don't feel handicapped with good ole 230-gr. Ball, and mainly use a JHP Bullet simply to minimize over penetration (even though I much prefer an exit hole).
    Gun-control is created by scum-tyrants, enforced by oath-breakers and supported by fools that's too ignorant to understand the Importance of being Armed.

When America was a "free country", people could mail order machine guns without question - and that's how it should still be.

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning Hi-Power, than shoot him dead with a 'plastic' pistol.

If your path demands you to walk through Hell, walk like you own the place.

Feedback Score
    Speer 230 GD's and 230 HST's when I can find them.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Winchester RA45T & Federal 230gr HST when available. This based off of feedback from various local agencies and some un scientific tests I have been a part of in the past.

The Winchester Ammo really is great across the board and I like the 124gr 9mm and the 230gr 45 already mentioned.

I was exposed to a lot I normally would not have in the year I worked part time at a local GS/Range that had a heavy LEO client base.

Just my $0.02
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Rest in Peace - Chuck Petrie

Feedback Score
    I use 230gr gold dots as well.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910