Thread: The Wilderness

Feedback Score

The Wilderness

Has anyone had luck recently getting a response from anyone at www.thewilderness.com via e-mail?

I've tried at least four or maybe five times over the last couple of months (same message). I've been patient because I thought they might be at a trade show or something, who knows. Anyway, not a peep.

I've also called a couple of times with the same inquiry, but the people who said they would call me back (or have someone else call me) never did.

I like their stuff, but it would really be nice if they would respond in some way.

Suggestions?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Suggestions?

602-242-4945

Ask for someone higher up.
    NOT in training for combat deployment.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, thanks for that.

It's tough for me to call when they are open for business, though. When I have time, it's usually too early there.

Feedback Score
    I would love to have a phone like that on my desk.

Feedback Score
    Despite appearances, they are a small company. The total "office" staff is about...2-3, unless they happened to have hired another counter person. The are crazy busy almost all the time. I am local and have never had a return email. Seriously, calling is the best. Remember that if it's too early to call when you have time, they are likely open when you are no longer working.
    TimW
    Phoenix

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisara View Post
    I would love to have a phone like that on my desk.
    Target used to carry a retro like the one pictured that had touch-tone buttons within the finger holes of the dial. I had one on my desk for awhile, cool conversation piece. I wanted to get a red one for "special calls" (other line), and rig it to a klaxon. Denied.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    I have 2 like that - no you can't have them.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Those phones are like 20 inch ARs! USELESS!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I was finally able to make a call when they were open for business and got everything settled. Apparently the last person with whom I spoke believed she had answered my inquiry, whereas I was under the impression that someone was going to contact me. The case is now closed, and I must seek a solution to my problem specific problem elsewhere.

Thanks for the advice!