Thread: Taurus 28 Gauge "Raging Judge"

Feedback Score

Taurus 28 Gauge "Raging Judge"

As if the .410 wasn't enough now this is coming. What will the Winchester PDX1 loading be for the 28? Tracer disks that explode on impact?

Feedback Score
    I'd give it the award for the "Revolver chambered in the wierdest/obscure caliber".

Sheesh, it ain't like US gun store shelves are teeming with an abundance of 28 gauge premium grade self-defense ammunition choices afterall.

I can't help but wonder what those creative folks at Taurus will dream up next...perhaps another variant chambered in 32 gauge complete with its own "premium" ounce and a half load of #9 shot?

They could call it the "Malicious Wounder".

Feedback Score
    I doubt it's coming out...ATF pretty much harpooned that idea. I believe they classified it as a SBS...or something else I can't remember exactly. In either event NOT a 'normal' pistol.

Feedback Score
    I thought that the ATF put the kibosh on that, declaring that it would be an AOW before it even got out the gate.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Would anyone in their right mind defend their house or their self with a .410 or .28GA shotgun? What would make a pistol in these calibres any more effective? Nothing. Stick with grown-up handguns.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)