Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice deal on the EXPS3 and XPS2/3

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Nice deal on the EXPS3 and XPS2/3

US Cav is having a Friends and Family deal until the 9th. The EOTech EXPS3-0, 2, and 4 variants are in stock as of this posting. 20% coupon code is PN11W20 (which is good for anything in the store)
    It ends up being right at $479.99. Not bad. NV is not needed by most but it's cheaper than the OPMOD EXPS2 without the NV feature. Might as well right?

The XPS2-2 is in stock as well as the XPS3-0, 1, 2.

I ordered the EXPS3-0

Edit to add: I don't work for US Cav. Just passing on the savings that I got in my email a few days ago.
    Last edited by 021411; 04-05-11 at 07:44.

Feedback Score
    Thank you for the deal. I'm going to send back my defective EXPS3-0 to Midway since I'm not happy with it shutting off under recoil, and order one from USCav and save some money while doing it.

Shame it's out of stock right now for over two weeks, but I'll be patient.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No problem.. I hope I made the cut yesterday. It was in stock when I ordered in the morning. Inventory status on the EXPS3-0 now shows "on order". Good deal nonetheless even if you have to wait.

Edit to add: I MISSED the cut. The inventory status was delayed. I just called them and switched it to the 3-2 model. The young lady on the phone said it was in stock. We shall see..
    Last edited by 021411; 04-06-11 at 07:40.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 021411 View Post
    No problem.. I hope I made the cut yesterday. It was in stock when I ordered in the morning. Inventory status on the EXPS3-0 now shows "on order". Good deal nonetheless even if you have to wait.

Edit to add: I MISSED the cut. The inventory status was delayed. I just called them and switched it to the 3-2 model. The young lady on the phone said it was in stock. We shall see..
    When I placed my order it said in stock 4/20. Now it says 6/24. I hope that's only for new orders...

*EDIT*

Called them. Early June. Not very pleased that they change the ship date out 2 months without any email confirmation...
    Last edited by WilliamG; 04-06-11 at 13:44.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah I've dealt with USCav before on another order. Same deal. Placed an order, showed IN STOCK. After a day I checked my order status online and it was backordered without notification. I should have called ahead this time but I didn't. Glad I decided to call them this morning. Again, I hope the 3-2 is definitely in stock.. She even said so.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I've dealt with USCav before on another order. Same deal. Placed an order, showed IN STOCK. After a day I checked my order status online and it was backordered without notification. I should have called ahead this time but I didn't. Glad I decided to call them this morning. Again, I hope the 3-2 is definitely in stock.. She even said so.
    What's the benefit of two 1MOA dots? I'm not really savvy when it comes to sights. Can you explain real-world usage? If the 3-2 is in stock, and there's a use for the extra dot (there must be!), then I'd be game.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Coincidentally a friend of mine was asking the same thing and I ran across this.

http://www.exilemachine.com/images/RETICLE.JPG

HTH

Feedback Score
    Coincidentally a friend of mine was asking the same thing and I ran across this.

http://www.exilemachine.com/images/RETICLE.JPG

HTH
    Good info, thank you. A single dot is still preferable to me, then!

I'll just be patient and wait for the EXPS3-0 to come back in stock. I just don't want to wait a while just to have them cancel all the orders.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'll see how I'll like it when I get it in. If I'm not sold on the 2 1MOA dots, it'll get pushed to reserve duty on one of my other rifles. It needs a RDS anyway.

Feedback Score
    I may be leaning toward an Aimpoint T-1 Micro, but not sure how the 4MOA will be at 25 yards vs the 1MOA on the EXPS3-0..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast