Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice deal on the EXPS3 and XPS2/3

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
    I may be leaning toward an Aimpoint T-1 Micro, but not sure how the 4MOA will be at 25 yards vs the 1MOA on the EXPS3-0..
    I had a T1. I just sold it to a good friend of mine. 4 MOA was a blob to my astigmatism. I'm surely going to miss the weight of it. I think the weight of the T1 + LT660 mount was under 6 oz. IIRC the weight of the EXPS is upwards of 12. Every ounce counts!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 021411 View Post
    I had a T1. I just sold it to a good friend of mine. 4 MOA was a blob to my astigmatism. I'm surely going to miss the weight of it. I think the weight of the T1 + LT660 mount was under 6 oz. IIRC the weight of the EXPS is upwards of 12. Every ounce counts!
    Ahhh. Good info! I have an astigmatism, so I'll be wary of that. After a bit of shooting the EXPS3-0, things got a tad blurry if I didn't take a break, so no doubt it would be worse with an 4MOA Aimpoint.

Feedback Score
    Just bought a new EXPS3-0 on Ebay for $535 - $11 eBay bucks and $15 cashback. So $510 and I'll have it in a few days, vs $490 inc. shipping from Cav, and no waiting 3 months, lol.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sweet.. Let me know how it works for you. Your EXPS problem post had me sweating a bit when I read it the other day. I have a 4 day dept driven course coming up in a week.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 021411 View Post
    Sweet.. Let me know how it works for you. Your EXPS problem post had me sweating a bit when I read it the other day. I have a 4 day dept driven course coming up in a week.
    I hope it was just THAT sight. Guess I'll find out...

Feedback Score
    Sweet. My sight I bought on eBay from an authorized seller just shipped. Should get it in a few days, with any luck.

Yay.

Feedback Score
    Yay. Will have my optic on Saturday.

REALLY not impressed with USCav. I called them again because they hadn't cancelled my EXPS3-0 and the lady didn't know why, and the ONE lady who can cancel Internet orders isn't there right now and might not get to it till next week. Crazy.

I then asked about the Eotech 3x scope G.23 which shows as Special Order, and she told me they had 7 in stock. I asked her why it says "Special Order" then, and she said she'd check if the 7 in stock were spoken for (she didn't tell me this in the beginning, why?). She goes away, comes back, and tells me all 7 are sold, and that the next shipment will be in December.

Just... NOT impressed at all. Their site lies about stock or in-stock date, and then it's like pulling teeth to get the order cancelled. Never again.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've dealt with them in the past and just last year. No problems.. Kinda reminds me of Botach but we won't go there. That's neither here nor there.

Well back on topic.. Hopefully the EXPS should be in my hands before the end of next week.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
    I then asked about the Eotech 3x scope G.23 which shows as Special Order, and she told me they had 7 in stock. I asked her why it says "Special Order" then, and she said she'd check if the 7 in stock were spoken for (she didn't tell me this in the beginning, why?). She goes away, comes back, and tells me all 7 are sold, and that the next shipment will be in December.
    DECEMBER??????
    In today's world one of the best things you can do for your child; Get them in Scouting, stay with them in the program, and encourage them to stay in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    DECEMBER??????
    Tell me about it! Ordered the Vortex VMX3 with the raised mount for EXPS Eotechs from Primary Arms. Should have it in a few days.
    Last edited by WilliamG; 04-08-11 at 14:21.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast