Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Defense Load Preference

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usarmy15t86 View Post
    So, back to the original one... I'm curious, has anyone here had any experience with the PDX ammo? Or even know where to find any lately?

I just picked up a bunch of it...Walmart, Im gonna be tryin it out tomorrow. Ill send you a pm if you like
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Awesome! Wal-Mart in coastal Georgia isn't too great, but I managed to order some from Bass Pro online. I should have some soon! I hate the fact that there isn't much of a selection of Personnel Defense ammo readily available. Most gun shops around me have tons of Wolf and foreign made ammo for sale though...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usarmy15t86 View Post
    Awesome! Wal-Mart in coastal Georgia isn't too great, but I managed to order some from Bass Pro online. I should have some soon! I hate the fact that there isn't much of a selection of Personnel Defense ammo readily available. Most gun shops around me have tons of Wolf and foreign made ammo for sale though...
    So I did a test on the PDX today...you wont be disappointed.
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic

Feedback Score
    first to iraqguns i live alone in a brick house im not worried about over penetration sure i doubt there is much advantage to the 3 1/2 over 3inchers but i can so why not
    but this is changing soon currently in the mail i have several boxes of ddupleks hexolit32 coming i think it will be my new hd round
    freakin nasty

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ive got the winchester "military grade" buckshot on sale at Cabelas a few months ago. Pattern is more than tight enough at household range in my 1300, Id like to SBS it and chop the barrel to 14" as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    Ive got the winchester "military grade" buckshot on sale at Cabelas a few months ago. Pattern is more than tight enough at household range in my 1300, Id like to SBS it and chop the barrel to 14" as well.

I found that Military Grade /Winchester Super X patterned like crap

C Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
    83-85

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prc77 View Post
    I found that Military Grade /Winchester Super X patterned like crap

Mine did a bit better than yours, they stayed on paper. Barrel is a stock 18" defender barrel.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BCmJUnKie View Post
    Just curious what everyones preference on shot (slug, 00, 000,) is for home defense AND what brand. I really like the Rem. 2 3/4" 00.
    Winchester Ranger (RA1200) 'Low Recoil' 9-pellet 00 Buckshot... patterns to 4 inches at 30 feet...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock17JHP View Post
    Winchester Ranger (RA1200) 'Low Recoil' 9-pellet 00 Buckshot... patterns to 4 inches at 30 feet...
    Thank you. Im gonna try that out. 4" Is a really nice pattern at that distance. Im a really big fan of the Ranger ammo. I carry Hydrashock and Ranger in my M&P.

Instagram Dangertastic

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't know many people with a 25 yard shot inside their house. Just saying.

Im interested in the PDX stuff, hope some pics are posted as well as a report.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast