Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Survival groups?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Getting a group of people to agree on the same plan, no matter what subject, has always been difficult.

The best we can do is learn from our mistakes, rethink our approach, and try to keep moving forward.

I've looked online at the website you mentioned Jarhead but the issue is meeting potential candidates, building raport/report and figuring out if you are willing to work with these folks in a short amount of time, for a (potentially) long time. That and getting everyone on the same page as far as contributions, hours of work, standardization, thought process, you name it. The deck really seems stacked when we break it down.

I like the idea Ross mentioned regarding dealing with your neighborhood. You have a better idea of who each person is, but then we run into the issue of preparedness. Most of them (at least in my AO) will fit into the category of a day late and a dollar short on the preps end.

Relying on the family is a good idea as well. Related by blood and all that, but then you toss in elements from both ideas mentioned above.

Talk about a brain exercise.. I love it!

Feedback Score
    Great thread

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789