Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROAD READY LEVER

Feedback Score

ROAD READY LEVER

This is my car gun lets see what you think.

WWW.SUPERIORFIREARMSLLC.COM
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Former VSM Regional Endorsed Instructor

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What I think is you are a jerk for posting that...I cant afford another project lol.

Well done!

Please run down the specs. What ammo is that? With plastic tips I assume no issues loading in the tube mag right?

Side bar note:

Folks overlook the value of a lever action as a defensive weapon. I recall an editorial in one of the gun mags in the late eighties. It was by one of the old timers dont remember which one, Keith, Skelton, Cooper etc. Jist of it was that you are going to be much better off in court if you shoot a home invader or tresspasser (depending on individual state laws) with a "30-30" deer rifle than a fully decked out CQB AR or AK. While many feel they will prevail in court if the shooting is justified that only counts on one facet the verdict of the jury. The flip side is most would be finacialy ruined paying for a year long trial to prove their innocence even if found justified. Whatever you can do to seem less like a "Gun Nut" and more like an average Joe who just happens to have a deer rifle the better off you will be. Same holds true for a plain jane 12ga.

Feedback Score
    Thanks bro.
    WWW.SUPERIORFIREARMSLLC.COM
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Former VSM Regional Endorsed Instructor

Upstate NY Otsego Lake area, Fl, Carib. & Panama, depending on the sailing season and my mood.
    Feedback Score
    I once heard someone say that Lever action rifles were the original assault weapon.

And yours makes me wanna go spend more money.....

Ya Bastards!!!!!

PS- I have a Marlin 44mag that I have had since I was old enough to own my own rifle.....Yeah its been a while. It's my "hunting rifle" I have always liked it as a gun and It has NEVER failed. No FTF's, FTE's whatever.... never not once. I cannot say that about any other gun I have ever owned.
    Last edited by Pathfinder Ops; 04-08-11 at 14:24.
    Ed Fernley
    Pathfinder Operations
    Semper Primus!

"I'M THE ONE WHO BARKED AT THUNDER, ROARED AT LIGHTENING, MADE DEATH WONDER."

AND

“Wherever I go, everyone is a little bit safer because I am there.
    Wherever I am, anyone in need has a friend.
    Whenever I return home, everyone is happy I am there.
    It's a better life!”- Robert L. Humphrey “Warriors Creed"

"John has a long mustache."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is a sexy beast!

Lever guns are great fun. One of the most fun rifles I've ever owned was an 1866 (repro) Yellowboy in 45LC. I could hit anything out to about 200 yards with that thing. They track and balance really well and they're just damn fun. Wish I'd stuck with the Cowboy Action shooting, but the club around here went tits up.

I'll admit though, it's weird seeing a rail on the same gun with such beautiful wood.
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well done Joe!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Which MRDS is that?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I love it! Which rear sight is that? It looks more robust than the XS ring on mine.

I need to take a new pic of it now that I've replaced the 7000SC with an R1.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchor Zero Six View Post
    What I think is you are a jerk for posting that...I cant afford another project lol.

Well done!

Please run down the specs. What ammo is that? With plastic tips I assume no issues loading in the tube mag right?

Looks like a .45/70gov and the ammo is def. Hornaday Leverevolution.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    ugh, this thread makes my wallet scream in pain!
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast