Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OH - SB 17. CC Bill passes Senate. (Estab. w/alcohol)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

OH - SB 17. CC Bill passes Senate. (Estab. w/alcohol)

Last edited by Irish; 04-14-11 at 15:14.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Awesome, That was a stupid damn rule and kept me from eating down there often at Tony Packo's. Well, ...that and their driving. ;p

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhrith View Post
    Awesome, That was a stupid damn rule and kept me from eating down there often at Tony Packo's. Well, ...that and their driving. ;p
    Ahh, Tony Packo's..I loved their cabbage rolls..(hot dogs are great too)Any time I worked in Toledo, I made it a point to stop by at least once..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Don't get yer hopes up yet. It still has another vote to even get to our ****tard governor's desk. He has said that he'd sign it if it makes it to him but he's lied to us before.

Feedback Score
    The media and restaurant owners have been in a frenzy about this topic. On the local news restaruant owners and of course the Plain Dealer are totally against this.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    yeah media partially to blame...'guns in bars' headlines don't exactly encompass the language of the bill (read:class D establishments...not just bars)

Feedback Score
    Happens everyday out here in Colorado and no one gets shot. We can even guzzle and gun, up to the level of intoxication (little fuzzy on that point) and still be OK.

How many times can they say the sky is falling before people start to call BS on all these shooting myths and hysteria.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    UPDATE

Gov Kasich signs SB17 and HB 54 into law yesterday. Both become active on September 27 (90 days from date of signature).

Feedback Score
    Cheers!!!!
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    UPDATE

Gov Kasich signs SB17 and HB 54 into law yesterday. Both become active on September 27 (90 days from date of signature).
    Thank GOD!

C4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast