Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *bangs head on keyboard*

Feedback Score

*bangs head on keyboard*

why...why...why...

Is it so freaking hard to understand that just because something happens impressively in wet phonebooks DOES NOT translate to how it actually happens in human tissue?!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I has one guy argue with me that Hornady Critical Defense rounds where the best out there and he had proof. He posted a vid on youtube of someone shooting an 18 pack of beer with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinkles View Post
    I has one guy argue with me that Hornady Critical Defense rounds where the best out there and he had proof. He posted a vid on youtube of someone shooting an 18 pack of beer with it.
    Guess it's the most effective for wasting beer...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaKilo View Post
    why...why...why...

Is it so freaking hard to understand that just because something happens impressively in wet phonebooks DOES NOT translate to how it actually happens in human tissue?!
    Funny, I have had a conversation with someone on this very topic. You would not think that it would be hard to convince them of their error but........
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    Apparently, when you have a flat-nosed projectile (wadcutter, expanded hollowpoint), there is no sharp edge at all on it.

Also, apparently black talons turn into a whirling dervish of knives in midair and blend flesh....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I saw a box of .45 BT on sail at a local pawn shop, $67.00.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Step away from the keyboard! Do not bang your head because of another persons inability to comprehend a logical discussion.

The human body is not made up of clay or wet phone books. ( I started to add beer cans, but I'll have to think about that for a minute.)

There is now a wealth of research based knowledge available via the internet. If involved in a discussion about bullets, caliber and wound ballistics, I try to articulate my point. But I have given up trying to argue with "know-it-all" types.

If they want to defend themselves against zombie phonebooks and a marauding 12 pack of beer, than have fun with that.

Life is too short to allow morons to get your blood pressure up.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinkles View Post
    I saw a box of .45 BT on sail at a local pawn shop, $67.00.
    Hmm, maybe I should find the box I bought back in the mid 90s and sell it...

I had this conversation this weekend actually, about the BT specifically, with someone while taking NRA Certified Pistol Instructor training...
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    What is the medium that should be used for those without ballistic gelatin? I understand filled water jugs offer good bullet catching, with the resulting ability to view the expanded projectile.

Feedback Score
    Water works well.

What brain dead idiot would pay $67 for 20 rounds of Black Talon .45 ACP when so many better choices are available today? Maybe we shouldn't be burning up these thousands of rounds of remaining Black Talon for training and we should hold a garage sale at the range...

What is that old saying about a fool and their money?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast