Thread: OPFOR, LLC Carbine Clinic 1, 15 May 2011

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

OPFOR, LLC Carbine Clinic 1, 15 May 2011

OPFOR, LLC is hosting a Carbine Clinic 1 at the Outback Park Public Range in McPherson, Kansas on the 15th May 2011.

This 8 hour course is designed to take the average skilled shooter to the next level with emphasis on building weapon manipulation and control skills.

Course Covers:Safety, Stance, Grip / Sight Alignment / Trigger Control, Reload drills, Malfunction / Clearance drills, Battlesight zero

Please contact OPFOR, L.L.C. at 316-390-4128 for further details & Registration.

**MUST PRE-REGISTER 2 Weeks Prior**

*Lunch is catered on-site & is included in the price of class*
    Date 5/15/11 Time 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Instructor Information:
    As I prepare to type this I don't want anyone to think I'm tooting our own horns, as I'm not....I hate putting stuff like this out there because some seem to get the wrong idea. So let me start off saying this about OPFOR, LLC.

OPFOR was created in 2009 as a support system for the smaller Law Enforcement Agencies of Kansas. We have since expanded into a Type 7 FFL holder that support LE Agencies in Kansas & Iowa. We've teamed up with various gear manufacturers for our "Gear Donation" program & have donated over $10,000 of gear/equipment to departments/officers that would do without due to budget issues. In 2010 we started teaching Carbine Clinics, Pistol Courses & CCW Courses to every-day citizens.

OPFOR has recently been given the privilege of writing the Weapon Qualification Course for the Wichita Police Department's Security Guards.

By no-means do we know everything about "gunning" and we don't pretend to, but we teach what we've learned from others that have been in worse places than any of us & know what works.

The (4) instructors that make OPFOR, LLC are as follows....

One is a veteran of the US Army where he served in Iraq as a Combat Medic. He has served on the Sedgwick County Sheriff's Office and Derby Police Department as a K9 Handler. He is currently serving on the Pratt County Sheriff's Department.

The other has been in private security for the past 10 years and is a machinist by trade. He holds gunsmith certifications from several manufacturers.

Both hold numerous certification through the NRA and are certified by the state of Kansas to instruct the state's concealed carry course.

These two have been teaching a Bullseye for several years as part of the Range Staff there.

One is a Pratt County Sheriff's Deputy where he's been a LEO for the past 11 years. Prior to the Sheriff's Department he was with the Pratt City Police Department. He was a member of the Pratt County Special Response Team. He hold numerous LE certifications ranging from DARE Officer, FTO, to SRT Team Leader.

Then there's me, a Veteran of the US Army currently serving in the US Air Force as a Weapons Instructor. Before my PCS I was an Officer with the Kechi Police Department where I instructed firearms course approved by KLETC. I have also served on the Emergency Service Team at my last duty assignment. I hold certifications through different firearm manufacturers as well.

I hope this answers some questions, if anyone needs any further information please feel free to contact me. Also here's our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/OPFOR-LLC/112830815402513
    Last edited by 184SFS; 04-21-11 at 00:26. Reason: Added Instructor Information
    "Remember No Matter How Good You Are; There's Always Someone Better or Luckier Than You."