Thread: BCM 14.5" Mid-Length, 9" FDE Lite Rail

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

BCM 14.5" Mid-Length, 9" FDE Lite Rail

***UPPER IS SOLD***

For sale is a Bravo Company 14.5" Mid-Length upper. Everything pictured is included. There is NO Bolt Carrier Group included, but the Charging Handle IS included (which is partially painted in dark coyote, and also has the "gas buster modification" for use with a sound suppressor to decrease blowback, featured on the 03DesignGroup website). The FDE Troy folding rear sight IS INCLUDED. And if you want the SureFire pressure pad that's zip-tied on the top rail in the pic below, I'll leave it on there for you as well. The Magpul FDE MOE vertical fore grip is also included.

The Surefire MB556K Muzzle Brake is also included, BUT NOT PERMANENTLY ATTACHED, so this is an NFA UPPER right now. However, you can easily send it off to whomever you'd like to get it pinned and welded/soldered on and make it perm attached so that it's a legal 16 inches.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-1...ddl9%20fde.htm

It has less than 1,000 rounds fired through it, but I'm not quite sure how many exactly. But it runs like a champ! This upper retails for $779 brand new. This particular BCM 14.5" Middy upper with the Daniel Defense 9" FDE Lite rail is pretty much impossible to get now. Only a limited number of them were in supply when Bravo Company first put the 14.5" Mid-Length uppers on sale a while back. I was told not long afterwards that Daniel Defense was no longer making FDE rails except for the RIS II rails (unless they do smaller runs of them). I don't know if that's 100% accurate, but I've never seen this upper on sale since then.

It's in great condition, but of course I did mount optics, a PEQ-15 and rail covers, so obviously there's little marks from all that, but you have to look close to see them. Besides, you'll just cover them right back up anyways with your own optics and rail covers (and make new marks of your own).

$750 SHIPPED (Continental United States, Alaska pays the extra shipping costs). I will accept Money Orders and Discreet PayPal only (+4% to cover fees).

If you think you have something cool to trade/partial trade, I might do so. I'm needing another Aimpoint T-1 in a Larue Tall mount. I also kind of want a SCAR 16S, but somehow doubt anyone will offer one for (partial) trade.

All NFA Rules apply here. This is a 14.5" upper with no perm attached muzzle device, so it can only (legally) be used in conjunction with a registered SBR lower. The shit's on you if you do something stupid with it.

Everything in the pics below is included. Here's the rundown:

-BCM 14.5" Mid-Length upper
    -BCM GunFighter Charging Handle (painted, and with "gas buster mod")
    -Troy FDE folding rear sight
    -SureFire pressure pad
    -SureFire MB556K Muzzle Brake
    -Magpul FDE MOE Vertical foregrip

Last edited by RetreatHell; 04-30-11 at 15:49.
    S/F
    Paul