Thread: A welcome to AI&P Tactical

Feedback Score

A welcome to AI&P Tactical

Yes I realize this has little technical input--however I wanted to extend a warm welcome to JD of AI&P as he has been very helpful and even cost himself some profit to steer me in the right direction. As an LEO he has been extremely helpful!!

Oh, JD, put in your sigline that you own AI&P

I wish others were more like you

Feedback Score
    He's a good fellow.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have been on his site before and marked it ,only a little while ago did I realize who it was great source of Info on the shotgun

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I purchased one of his weapons and I have to say this guy probably has more experience with 870's than probably anyone outside of remington. He basically steered me away from crap that I didn't need and sold me a weapon that has functioned flawlessly and reliably for the last 2000 shells (not much by most people's standard on this site). I'm extremely happy with my purchase. If I had bought a standard police model and added all the accessories I bought complete with his gun, I would of spent hundreds of dollars more than I did. Compared to some of the other big names, I think that you get way more for your money with AIP. Thanks JD! for anyone on the fence about buying a shotgun from him DO NOT WORRY! JD is a class act that really knows what he's talking about. If I ever buy another 870 it will be from JD, albeit I dont see my current one wearing out anytime soon.

ps. his parkerizing is fantastic!

Feedback Score
    I have talked to AIP on the phone twice. In my opinion, he "gets it". He is friendly and willing to share his knowledge.

I have 4 870 shotguns. If I ever need work, I am going straight to him.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

A welcome to AI&P Tactical

I spoke to JD in the past, very cool chap very knowledgable with 870.