Thread: P220 Combat Holster by Garrett Industries $95 obo

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

P220 Combat Holster by Garrett Industries $95 obo

I have for sale a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Holster with Paddle attachment(others are available from GI) for a P220 Combat (mine does have the Threaded Barrel but will work for the one without might also work for other models as the difference is the actual 1913 rail on the Combats) if you have one of these you know how hard it is to get a holster, or atleast it was when I bought mine. This holster is a very nicely made Kydex with Hermann Oak Leather liner. I purchased this roughly two years ago and have used it lightly since then, I have recently decided to add an X400 and I am going back to the same company for another one! I will be adding pics ASAP. Mine does have "USMC" on the hood but that could be easily removed/covered if the Marine Corps isn't your thing. Thanks for looking.

Link for the holster.
    http://www.shop.gimagclip.com/CartGenie/prod-11.htm

For trades I am interested in rev m Pmags w/ windows, surefire x2/300(I'll add cash), a Sig P229R (yes I'd be adding cash), or.....?
    Last edited by DiabhailGadhar; 04-27-11 at 16:15. Reason: forgot something
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood for something, sometime in your life.----Sir Winston Churchill