Thread: Hi newbie here.

Feedback Score

Hi newbie here.

HI Ive been lurking around for a bit and decided to join.
    I want to say thanks for the chart dippicting the different AR's and want to do my part. I phoned stag a couple of days ago inquiring to find out if they are infact the same as S&W M&P15, he said he couldnt comment. Which means yes. I read off the items long the list and he pretty much said that it has everything I mentioned except for the "H" buffer, M4 feed ramp, 1.7 rifleing, double sheilded handgaurd and a blue vs black plastic washer "whatever that is". It was identical to the M&P listed aside from the blue washer. The chart does not reflect this. It might be worth updating the chart.

Feedback Score
    Robs chart is based on real world examples of the weapons listed. In making a phone call you can get different answers depending on who you speak to.

Feedback Score
    Hello welcome to the site.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    Robs chart is based on real world examples of the weapons listed. In making a phone call you can get different answers depending on who you speak to.
    So are you saying he may have lied for a sale?
    Still a little confused as to if the M&P and the stag are the same rifle then why doesnt the list match.
    thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bushmasterar15 View Post
    Hello welcome to the site.
    thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jester1 View Post
    So are you saying he may have lied for a sale?
    Still a little confused as to if the M&P and the stag are the same rifle then why doesnt the list match.
    thanks
    The search button is your friend. Stag use to make the carbines for S&W but Smith does them inhouse now. Also lying isnt the issue but often a lack of being informed.