Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AAR - Jason Falla 2-Day Advanced Carbine - April 30-May 1, 2011 - Los Angeles, CA

Feedback Score

AAR - Jason Falla 2-Day Advanced Carbine - April 30-May 1, 2011 - Los Angeles, CA

Redback One
    www.redbackone.com

Grey Group Training:
    www.greygrouptraining.com

RB1 two day adv carbine class , was a great class.

Jason is an excellent instructor and his methods of teaching are sound and developed through real world experience.

It was one of the best classes I have taken so far, if not the best.

Highly recommend RB1 to any of the Civies, mil and leo's.

like Jason would say " good on ya mate: lol
    Last edited by meateater; 05-03-11 at 15:40. Reason: Spelling err
    git er' done

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Jason is personable, down to earth, and explains things in a very 'matter of fact' manner. i thought that he was very organized and always pushed to make use of the time effectively. he provides the reasons behind the techniques he teaches, and the context under which they might be used. he also demonstrated everything that he expected us to learn in full kit, which was nice to see, and set the bar for performance. there's a lot of good info that i came away with, and can apply to future practice. definitely a great class.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This was my first class with Jason Falla, but will not be my last. Jason tailored the class to the students by adjusting the instruction to cover any issues he observed. On TD2 we spent about an hour on various malfunctions alone. Something often overlooked.

The weather didn't cooperate at all with extremely high winds TD1 and most of TD2. Everyone had a great time with plenty of learning all around.

It was great to see some of the guys I've come to know through Grey Group Training classes and to meet a few new ones.

Feedback Score
    I had a great time at Jason Falla's (Redback One) advanced carbine course this past weekend.

He is an excellent instructor. For being probably the most bad a$$ instructor I have ever met he is a very down to earth, personable guy and an incredible instructor. Managing 20+ shooters with ease. It is always nice to learn from instructors with real life experience.

Jason has a incredibly high level of skill and accuracy. He performed all of the drills before we did so all of the students knew exactly how to do every drill. This helped everyone to be on the same page and move forward to the next drill more quickly.

We learned to diagnose malfunctions and understand exactly why they occur. This is key to staying alive in a bad situation.

I can go on and on about all I learned. But all people really need to know is that if you have the opportunity to take a course with Jason you will get your money's worth.

The communication of the entire Grey Group staff was also great. Sarah provided confirmation of orders and updates on any changes leading up to the course. SMGLee & Va Dinger coordinated the event on site and made things happen even through some difficult obstacles. We had a great group of students who made it a fun experience. I got to put faces to many well known forum handles and made some friends that I look forward to seeing at future courses. All in all things went well and everyone had a good time.

The shoot and move obstacle course at the end was by far my favorite part of the 2 day course. Even though I am totally out of shape and managed to fall flat on my face it was one of the coolest things I have had the chance to do.

This Redback One certificate is going to the top of my collection on the wall for sure.

Thank you Jason / Redback One for taking my skills to the next level. And thank you Grey Group for making this all happen. I look forward to taking many more courses with your fine lineup of instructors. (I am already signed up for Larry Vickers AK course in August)

PS> Please send me a link to any pic's posted.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Redback One
    www.redbackone.com

Grey Group Training:
    www.greygrouptraining.com

Another world-class Jason Falla class in Chino, CA. They are always a hit, no question about it. Thank you to everyone who signed up.

Pictures should be coming up shortly.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score

THANKS TO ALL!

There's some amazing feedback here, thanks for all the kind remarks. I can't say it enough, our main focus is our students and making sure each individual gets the best training out there with some useful information to go along with it. I'm glad it shows.

We'd like to thank everyone involved from those who attended to those that made it happen. Thanks for everything!

Follow us on Facebook to see the latest and greatest: http://www.facebook.com/redbackone
    Last edited by Redback One; 05-04-11 at 13:22. Reason: Link.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    sounds good !

Im looking forward to my first course with Jason here in pittsburgh in September !

Feedback Score
    Glad to have you on board, we look forward to seeing you there, it should be a great training experience and as usual a great time on the range!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    sounds good !

Im looking forward to my first course with Jason here in pittsburgh in September !

Feedback Score
    That was a great course - a great instructor and a bunch of highly qualified shooters. I had a blast (as usual) and met a few new friends as well. Thanks to Paul, Chen and especially Jason for getting this setup... And Ted, thanks for the great photos!
    Last edited by Shooter172; 05-04-11 at 13:55.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up I Agree

I agree, thanks for the feedback! Also, can't wait for the photos to surface.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter172 View Post
    That was a great course - a great instructor and a bunch of highly qualified shooters. I had a blast (as usual) and met a few new friends as well. Thanks to Paul, Chen and especially Jason for getting this setup... And Ted, thanks for the great photos!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast