Thread: NTAC holsters?

Feedback Score

NTAC holsters?

going to run over to Nova Armament tomorrow to check out the NTAC holsters they stock. may pick one up for the glock if it stikes my fancy.

looks to be a pretty decent raven-esque copy. and slightly cheaper. and available now.

anyone have any experience with them?

http://ntacholsters.com/store/Default.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKV0Q...el_video_title
    Last edited by fuse; 05-06-11 at 17:52.

Feedback Score
    I have had my NTAC holster for my G22 and TLR1 combo for over a year now. It has absolutely performed suberbly. The fit, finish and quality is equal to my RCS. Actually I have placed my RCS on the shelf and have been using the NTAC almost exclusively for the past nine months.

They have my vote for sure.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by so292 View Post
    I have had my NTAC holster for my G22 and TLR1 combo for over a year now. It has absolutely performed suberbly. The fit, finish and quality is equal to my RCS. Actually I have placed my RCS on the shelf and have been using the NTAC almost exclusively for the past nine months.

They have my vote for sure.
    Great to hear.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Had mine since October, no issues. They were the only place that could make a holster for my M&P9L without sending them my pistol (since they had a Pro model on hand, not to imply others wouldn't or couldn't). Its in chocolate brown which is $10 more and it was still less expensive than an RCS and I received it a few weeks after ordering (don't think thats the case anymore). I used it in a recent VTAC pistol class without issue.
    Last edited by Mitch; 05-08-11 at 01:10.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It's decent stuff. I actually prefer RCS but it's not always available, so do what you must.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have one for a PPS with light. It's seen a fair amount of use OWB and has held up with no problem.

Feedback Score
    I've got two NTAC holsters that I like very much. I ordered a third and I am now over 40 days past my due date (should have come in October 18th).

Guy doesn't return e-mail or phone calls.

I think he went out of business or something and is just collecting money.
    Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans and must be that of every free state. - T. Jefferson

EVERYCITIZENASOLDIER.org

Feedback Score
    Have an NTAC for my M&P 40 that has two years of use on it now. No issues and it does what a holster is supposed to do.
    We are the first Warrior class in any Civilization to be provided with weapons and no belief system...... Dave Smith