Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTS: ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE decals $9 shipped Infidel decal $7 shipped

Feedback Score

WTS: ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE decals $9 shipped Infidel decal $7 shipped

Molon Labe 5yr Oracal Vinyl decals. These are $9 a set shipped. You get (2) 11" w/2" lettering decals. You can pay by Money Order or Check or Paypal
    bushmasterar15@hotmail.com If color is not listed. I will send White as the default. . I also have the Infidel Decal the decal size is 7" x 4.5"for $7 shipped. Colors available (red,white,black,blue,yellow,orange,purple,silver)
    " />
    Here's a pic to show colors available.

/DSCN7673.jpg[/i[img
    Last edited by Jay Cunningham; 09-02-09 at 18:06. Reason: Combine ad
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    I just wanted to thank everyone that ordered. If there is something else that you might like just let me know and we will see if it can happen.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    Thanks orders have gone out.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    I'll bring this back up for anyone that might be interested. Thanks to everyone that purchased before.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    Here is the meaning

The 2 Hellenic words that have endured for almost 3000 years. They signify and characterize both the heart and birth the Western European Hunter Gatherer Spirit. From the Ancient Greek, it was the battlecry of the Spartan King Leonidas to the Persian Emperor Xerxes, who came with 500,000 of his troops to conquer and invade Hellas, which was the epicenter, and is the birthplace of Western Civilization. Xerxes brazenly made a Turkish offer to spare the lives of Leonidas and 299 of his most loyal guards, supremely disciplined warriors who were trained from the beginning of birth to be the elite soldiers of Hellas and the fiercest fighters in the ancient world, if they would surrender their arms, Leonidas gallantly replied to him: ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

The Battle of Thermopylae ensued between the 300 Spartans and the invaders. Each Hellenic warrior fighting gloriously until the last. They were later avenged by the city state of Athens who vowed they would not die in vain

When translated it loosely means, “Come and get them!” These words live on today as the most recognized quote in western military history. They are the classically timeless example of bravery, courage, valor, and unyielding determination in face of overwhelming odds, In modern day Thermopylae, Hellas there lies a plaque in memory of these eternal warriors that reads.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    Thank you guys/gals for the orders.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the orders.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    Still available if interested.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    Back up