Thread: PMags

Feedback Score

PMags

Tested my newly acquired five PMags today. Loaded each one to capacity and ran them through. I know, not a complete true test, but what I can do at the time. No problems with seating or feeding. Also got to "bake in" and torture test the Duracoat. I've noticed that the first time a weapon gets good and hot after Duracoating, it smells some and smokes some, so I did that. Also wanted to see what would happen if it got really hot. I ran the five 30 rnd mags through firing one round every second and one mag right after the other. The rifle was smoking heavily, and the Duracoat on the barrel out in front of the FSB turned a burnt brown color. It didn't come off (yet), so we'll see in time if it does. I had lubed the rifle with the Weaponshield CLP that G. Fennell sent me. It ran fine and was still very wet. It didn't dry out or burn off. 150 rounds isn't a complete test of this I know, but it's a start.
    NRA Life, SASS#40701, Glock Advanced Armorer
    Gunsmith for Unique Armament Creations LLC, 07/SOT

VIGILIA PRETIUM LIBERTATIS

Feedback Score

PMAG

I just got my PMAG and so far i like it. I was able to get the magpul on my mag also. i just boiled it.