Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9mm subgun mag pouches?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

9mm subgun mag pouches?

I'm looking around for ways to carry 9mm Colt AR mags. Haven't seen much jumping out at me. I'd like to find either a double, or two single, belt mag pouches and maybe some kind of molle that I can attach to a chest rig.

I'm still thinking of the 9mm as mostly a toy gun right now, but still would like a way to tote the mags.

Something like the Eagle Double Pistol Mag Pouch, FB MOLLE.

Feedback Score
    Both Blackhawk and most other brands sell single and triple 9mm subgun mag pouches for your stick mags. They are molle pouches, and blackhawk also offers a thigh rig as well. I bought mine from Tactical Assult Gear. TAG also offers MP5 triple mag pouches that may or may not work for stick mags and are made in the USA.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseywales View Post
    Both Blackhawk and most other brands sell single and triple 9mm subgun mag pouches for your stick mags. They are molle pouches, and blackhawk also offers a thigh rig as well. I bought mine from Tactical Assult Gear. TAG also offers MP5 triple mag pouches that may or may not work for stick mags and are made in the USA.
    I think I found the MP5 pouches on Tag's website, but they are "double stack" (meaning each pouch holds two mags) and I'm looking for singles.

As to Blackhawk, every time they re-design their site it becomes more confusing than ever. Do you happen to have a link to the pouches you're referring to?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by donr101395 View Post
    Perfect, thank you!

I also emailed Blade-Tech to see if their MP5 pouches could be used to hold 9mm AR mags. If so, they would likely make a good belt-carry option.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Rob,

Looking around for pistol pouches I saw that Blade-Tech now has a Molle attachment that looks like it can be swapped in place of the Teck-lock. Might work for double duty, belt and chest rig.

-RD62

Feedback Score
    i ran across a some pouches for mp5 which will most likely fit.

http://tacticaltailor.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=40

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/B...-P729C111.aspx

ya know, when i am on duty we carry 4, 9mm pistol mags. we have two double pistol mag pouches on our belt. when we carry the smg, we get 2 mags for it. i would use the last empty (farthest from center) pouch for the smg mag. it would fit snug and covers about half of the mag. works for me at least. the issue bhi duty belt smg mag pouch rides a bit low (sitting in vehicle, not as comfortable), and the area of the mag exposed is small. try it in some fb type pistol mag pouches. eagle ind might have something that is not listed on their website. they have a lot of items not listed that i find on pricelists.

Feedback Score
    FMCO, my netfu sucks. They will make up multi cell pouches, belt or MOLLE. I shoot a Colt 9mm rifle and the MOLLE back three cell on a padded belt is confortable with suspenders. Just take alook at their page.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for asking Rob. I've been too lazy to myself but could use a pouch.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    subgun pouches - made a few for UMP 45

PM me and we can talk, maybe I have some somewhere in the basement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast